Chapter 20

The day was pretty boring. Until it got to the time I was at the airport with Samy and Dante one our way to pick the Jersey boys.

Mariano didn't come with us for obvious reasons.

As soon as we walked in to go to the baggage claims we see them.

A huge smile is painted on our faces.

"My favorite sub!" Kairi shouts at Samy. (iykyk)

"My favorite 5'4!" Samy shouts back.

We hugged eachother and got back to my car.

Kairi sat on Mattia's lap because Alejandro, Mattia, and Dante took all 3 seats. Samy was up front.

The car ride was fun, Samy and Kairi just made fun of eachother and Mattia made fun of Dante because all the cringe worthy posts on his tiktok.

Alejandro was live on tiktok filming it all while talking to me.

We jammed out to "Barbie girl," Bruno Mars, XXXtentacion, Juice wrld, and towards the end we listened to all Miley Cyrus's old songs.

We went off on Wrecking Ball.

Once we got to my house they all jumped out and banged on my door, even though I had the keys.

"Can I just stay in Canada?" Kairi whines.

Mattia looks at me and smirks, "I call sleeping with Vanes-"

"No you aren't, I call dibs!" Samy hisses.

Alejandro facepalms at their immaturity and looks at me, he points at himself and I nod.

Looks like Alejandro is sleeping on the floor.

We didn't even establish that we're sleeping at me house.

••

"So what's fun to do here?" Mattia asks as he sits on my bed.

I shrug, "nothing really besides the mall, oh I have an idea, you should do a meet and greet!" I suggest with a grin.

"True, you best give love to all your Canada fans," Dante cuts in.

Samy nods in agreement.

"That doesn't sound bad, hopefully we don't get kicked out again," Mattia says leaning back.

"Yeah, last time it was flooded," Alejandro says as he starts another live back up. "I wish Roshaun and Alvaro was here, they'd be so happy," Kairi says sadly.

I pat his shoulder, "pfft, hopefully they can fly out soon," I smile.

"This girl has been constantly in my DMs, it's so annoying, I block her everytime but she pops back up, she's exactly likes Jasmine 2.0, spreading shit and stuff," Kairi said as he lays back and yells into my pillow in annoyance.

We laugh, "Kairi gets a girlfriend when?" Mattia smirks.

Kairi gets up quickly and smacks Mattia's man tiddies.

I went over to Samy, and Alejandro since they were quiet.

"Hi," Samy smiles.

"Sam," I give him a random hug to which he gladly accepted.

"Where's my hug?" Alejandro asks.

I chuckle as I walk towards him and hugs Alejandro.

He sighs, "finally."

"I really need to delete tiktok," Alejandro lets out a stiff laugh.

I frown, "why?" I ask, confused.

"I'm too obsessed, I'm tired of every girl coming to the comments and asking if I like Alex, it was just a comment and now everyone's attacking me, all I said was she deserves hype, so what?" Alejandro says into the my shoulder.

I start messing with his hair and sit next to him.

"Just clarify it? Your fans can only assume and they have the right to do that but if it's getting to you just come out and say the truth," I recommend.

He nods. "Hi, I'm butting into this conversation since the boys are being gay," Dante says as he walks up to us.

I move just a bit to let Dante sit next to us.

"So why don't you have a boyfriend? And where are your parents?" Alejandro asks me. 

I frown and look down, "my moms... Gone? And my dad, he's probably out to some strip club or picking up a tramp, I don't know if he's even here. He could be passed out or dead for all I know."

Alejandro purses his lips, "I'm sorry. Well, back to the first question, how don't  you have a boyfriend? I mean look at you!"

I laugh, "well... me and Samy are talking right now."

"That's right bitch! Anyways... now that you've brought that up... I have a serious question to ask you Nessa..." Samy scratches his neck as he looks into my eyes.

"What is it?"

••

Hehshehehe update :) also thx for 20k guyssss 💕 ily guys sm, and sorry for not posting that much, I've been busy.