𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙖𝙡 2-[𝙚]

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* <<part two to 'pregnant'>> *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
[y/n's pov]:
i watched as guests flooded into ethan and i's home, family and friends from both of us. so many warming smiles and faces.

"aye! just the lovebirds i wanted to see!" a familiar voice boomed making me and e look over. grayson walked in with a big smile on his face, a giant gift box wrapped in white wrapping paper and blue tinsel in his arms.

"hey gray" i giggle as he gave the gift to ethan and pulled me into a hug. since he was the same height as e, i had to stand on my tippy toes to kiss his cheek.

"you didn't have to bring a gift ya'know, the baby shower is not for a couple more weeks." ethan mumbled as he pulled away, grayson immediately looked at him.

"it's not for you stupid, it's for the baby mama" he said in a duh tone, rolling his eyes with a grin.

"oh is that fruit punch!"

and with that, grayson quickly ran off to the table set up with food, the fruity drink in a big glass bowl.

"he's a goof" i said pulling ethan into a kiss, cupping his face before pulling away.

"try having to live with him in the past for 18 years" he says pecking my lips again, making me giggle.

when everyone had arrived, we all went into the backyard to do the big reveal. the only person who knew what the gender was, was ethans mom lisa.

she had set up two big black balloons for both ethan and i to pop, i'm guessing for more a dramatic effect when popped.

"here you go" lisa said handing me a safety pin and the same with ethan, then backing up to join the rest. grayson was to the side squealing like a little kid, eager for us to hurry up.

"count of three?" i ask ethan and he nods with a huge smile. he leans in and kisses my lips quickly before raising his pin.

"one," the crowd chanted making both me and ethan shake with excitement.

"two"

"three!"

we quickly popped the balloons, blue glitter exploding in the air from both making us both gasp.

"a boy! it's a boy!" ethan yelled jumping up and down, picking me up by the waist and spinning me around, kissing all over my face.

i couldn't help but let some tears escape, filled with so much happiness that i was having a baby boy.

"twins actually!" lisa chimed in making both me and ethan stop. "twins?" i ask cocking an eyebrow, not knowing if she was joking or not.

"why'd you think i had two balloons?" she asked with a laugh making everyone else laugh.

"holy shit twins ethan" i whisper with a smile making him smile. "we're having twin boys!"

"twins!" he shouted spinning me again with happiness before setting me down and kissing my lips.

"you guys are having twins! IM A TWIN! TWINS!" grayson yelled from the crowd, jumping up and down with excitement. grayson was just as family oriented as ethan, dreaming of having kids of his own one day.

"we're having twins y/n" ethan whispered with tears in his eyes."yes we are baby, yes we are" i whisper back as i cupped his face and kissed his lips.

everyone around us cheered again, grayson starting to sob making me giggle.

i'm having twins with the love of my life.
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
a/n: bruh again i couldn't find a way to end it 🤡