𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨-[𝙜]

my eyes slowly opened to the dull brightness, the white snow peeking through the curtains. my upper body was cold since it was probably below freezing outside, the only warmth was grayson's arm wrapped around my torso.

his warm chest pressed against my bare body, his face cuddled into my back, his soft breaths tickling my skin.

i tried wiggling out of his grip to grab my phone but failed
due to how tight he was holding me.

it took a few times before my arm finally reached the bedside table, successfully bringing my phone close and logging in.

i first went to twitter to see my county had cancelled school, due to icy and snowy roads.

i'm a senior but grayson graduated last year so he basically just films yt videos, goes to meetings and looks perfect 24/7. (a/n: did i lie though)

"baby" i hear him whisper behind me, his voice raspy and scratchy. rotating my body over to face him, i smile at how cute he looked.

"good morning" he smiled, his floppy hair resting on his forehead. my fingers came up to run through his locks, his eyes shutting in satisfaction.

"i don't have school today" i mumble and in response, he opens his eyes and smiles widely. "that means we can cuddle!"

"yes it does" i giggle as he brings me closer to his body.

"but we're definitely going out later to play in the snow"

"for sure" he chuckles with a smile that makes me melt. he's literally so gorgeous even with his damn smile, it just erupts butterflies in my stomach.

the rest of the day we cuddled in bed most the time, ordered post mates, went out and made snowman, and then ethan came over because he was lonely and watched disney movies with us.

to me, it was the perfect day off, even with grayson complaining about his twin butting in but it was still fun.

spending the day under the covers with my lover and my best friend later on, two goofs i'm extremely thankful for.

💞

a/n: my school canceled today and i was SO BLESSED, y'all don't even understand. i had so much homework due but now i have an extra day, #blessed😌