𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮-[𝙚&𝙜]🎄

-where you're best friends with the twins&wake them up for their birthday.-
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 
y/n's pov-
i was currently doing the last final touches on the boys birthday breakfast. vegan pancakes with fruit and maple syrup.

it was eight am, i let them sleep a little bit on their birthday but i also needed to wake them up to eat. also i had a bunch of plans for us to do.

i took my apron off and ran upstairs, going into ethans room first since it was the closest. i opened the door slowly, making sure not to make any noises.

he was thankfully still asleep as i crept in, standing to the side of his bed before jumping on his body.

"wake up birthday boy! wake up!!" i yelled but not too loudly since grayson was still sleeping. he groaned in annoyance, trying to roll over but failed since i was straddling his body.

"i want to sleeeeeep" he whined making me giggle. i got off and tugged on his arm, making him sigh and sit up.

"good morning to you too" he chuckled, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"it's your birthday eth! your twenty!!" i smile throwing my arms around his neck, almost strangling him.

"i know y/n, i know" he laughed, hugging me too before pulling away. i dragged him out of bed, tossing a shirt at him for him to put on as i told him our plan to wake up grayson.

"we do the same thing i did to you, to him. but you won't be jumping on him since you guys are heavvvyyy!"

he gasped, touching his chest making me giggle.

"rude" he said sticking out his tongue before following me out. we went to graysons room, slowly creaking in.

when we tip toed in, he wasn't even in bed. i confusingly looked around before getting picked up and swung around, making me scream.

"grayson!!" i giggled as he put me down, ethan in the corner laughing his ass off from my reaction.

"i heard how loud you were with e, and i'm assuming you jumped on him like you did with us last year" he said laughing. well shit there goes my idea for the next birthday.

"anyway!"

"happy birthday gray!!" i smile giving him a hug too. he hugged me back, laughing as ethan joined us too.

"now you big goofs, last one downstairs doesn't get vegan pancakes!" i yell making a dash for the door.

"vegan pancakes!" ethan screams, hot on my trail as grayson chases after us.
-
"that was the best breakfast i've ever had!" grayson says, wiping his mouth.

"yeah y/n! thank you again!" ethan chipped in.

"of course boys, now let's get ready because we're going surfing!"
-
"ethan literally ate shit!" i laughed walking in and shaking my wet hair around.

"okay i fell off my board once! once!! y/n you couldn't even ride a single wave!"

"FACTS!" grayson said making me gasp. "are you guys really teaming up on me?"

"you kinda deserve it after jumping on me" ethan said before looking at grayson with a slight smirk. he did a gesture to me slightly making grayson nod.

"wait...what're you two doing?" i ask backing up as they both come closer to me.

"get her!" they both yell making me scream and dash up the stairs, the sounds of our footsteps and laughter echoing throughout the house.
-
"happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to ethan and grayson" everyone sang, "happy birthday to youuuu"

"make a wish boys!" i said taking a photo before slipping my phone into my pocket. they both grinned before leaning in and blowing our their candles.
-
"thanks for coming!" grayson waved off as the last guest left, turning on his heel to see me and ethan still eating our fifth slice of cake.

"this was great y/n, thank you again" he says walking over. i swallow before smiling, "of course boys, today was super fun."

"you're a great friend" ethan said pulling me into a hug, my face squished against his chest making grayson laugh as he hugged me from behind.

"i love you both" i say with a grin, making them smile.

"we love you too."