𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖-[𝙚]🎄

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*[y/n's pov]:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"okay everyone! gather 'round for our secret santa" grayson announced as he sat on the floor, gathering the gifts together. ethan was sitting next to me, his hand holding mine tightly as everyone started gathering.

ethan never really liked people, he was an introvert and had severe anxiety, but we're trying to work through that and help him through it.

"b-baby" he whispered making me look over.

"yes bup?" i asked, his face heating up as he looked down and smiled. he loved when i called him 'bup', it was his favorite nickname for himself.

"c-can we go cuddle after t-this?"

"after we open presents, yes. yes we can" i smile.

he looks up and nods, making me giggle as i kiss his nose. then bringing my attention back to grayson.

"okay erm..emma you can go first." he says looking at emma's gift and handing it to her.

"i got a gift for james! i'm your secret santa!" she shouted loudly making james gasp and stand up. he squealed as he gave her a hug and took the gift.

"that's crazy because i'm yours too!" he said picking up her gift and giving it to her. they were hugging and being over dramatic for a good three minutes before calming down and sitting to the side.

"now that thats over" grayson mumbled picking up his gift before turning to me. "this is for you y/n, i'm your secret santa!" he smiled brightly standing up to give me my gift.

"thank you grayson!" i thank detaching my hand from ethans and hugging gray. i heard ethan whimper, watching us hug before i sat down, ethan quickly going to hold my hand again and burry his face into my neck.

"eth, everything okay?" i whisper and he just nods, not leaving his position.

"k ethan, your turn for the gift" grayson said picking up the box. "it's for y-y-you grayson, m-merry christmas" he mumbled, his mouth sending vibrations to my skin as he talked into me.

"thanks etee!"

"now y/n," he continued handing me my gift. i smiled softly as i tapped ethans thigh, making him look up.

"merry christmas bup, i'm your secret santa"

"y-you are?!" he smiled as he took the gift, i just nodded with a giggle as he pulled me into a hug, "w-wow! thank y-you princess!"

"no problem baby" i smile pulling away and pecking his lips.

"ew lovebirds get a room!" emma yelled making grayson and james erupt with laughter. ethan stuck out his tongue as he hid his face into my neck again, holding my hand tighter.

"oh shut up and open your gifts" i tell them.

while everyone was doing that, i told ethan to open his. i had wrapped it in red wrapping paper and put a bow on top.

he gently unwrapped the present before opening it up, a gasp leaving his mouth. he took out the gift which was the whole serious of harry potter, book and movie collection.

"o-oh my god y/n! t-this is perfect!" he said bringing me into a hug, almost squeezing the life out of me from how tightly he was holding my body.

"ethan" i smile pulling away, "open them up."

he opened the collection up to reveal two tickets to harry potter land in universal studios, somewhere he's been wanting to go to for a long time.

"h-harry potter land?!"

"yep! we can go in the spring" i say but get cut off by him cupping my face and kissing my lips. i melt into it, smiling as i cup his face too, feeling warm and good inside knowing i made him happy.

"i l-love it" he whisper pulling away, his eyes tearing up.

"oh baby" i giggle taking the pad of my thumb and wiping under his eye gently. he was always so soft and sensitive over the little things he loved, but it was cute and i absolutely adored his actions.

"harry potter land tickets, y/n?!" grayson gasped making me look over, nodding as i watched him scan the papers in ethans hands.

"you definitely win"

"no! james got me an ipad!" emma announced making grayson roll his eyes, whispering to me that i won.

"thanks grayson" i giggle before looking back at ethan.

"you sure you don't want to stay down here with everyone else?" i ask making him bite the inside of his cheek.

"i g-guess we can, only f-for a-a little" he sighs making me smile. i lay back into the couch and cuddle into ethan, his arms wrapped around my body as we watch the rest open their presents.
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
a/n: soft ethan>>
best ethan😌