𝙘𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙣𝙨-[𝙜]🎄

unedited

-where you&grayson go up in the mountains for the holiday-
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"are we there yet?" luna asked for the hundredth time. she was getting impatient back there, wiggling around in her booster seat as she watched the snowflakes float down through the window.

"yeah, are we there yet?" i ask too, a yawn leaving my mouth as i tiredly rest my head on the window.

"actually, we just arrived." he replied as we drove into a driveway, luna clapping excitedly in the back. i rubbed my eyes, stretching my legs out as i looked at the big cabin in front of us.

"i'll get the bags if you want to bring luna in?" he asked and i nodded, unbuckling my seatbelt. he gave me a soft smile before kissing my lips gently, then getting out to unpack.

"ew! daddy kissed you!" luna said sticking her tongue out. i let out a tired laugh, getting out and heading to the back to get her out.

it was so cold out up here in the mountains, way different then the heat in la. it was like twenty degrees and the snow coming down was getting heavier.

i opened the back door and unbuckled luna, then grabbing her coat and putting it over her body. i picked her up, placing her on my hip before shutting the door and walking up.

i knocked a few times on the big oak door, waiting for someone to answer as i adjusted luna. "who's inside?" she curiously asked, snuggling into my chest trying to keep warm.

"uncle ethan and aunt emma"

"yay!!" she cheered making me smile. the door then opened to reveal emma, a big grin on her face as she saw both of us.

"my two favorite girls!" she said hugging us both, making luna giggle from being smushed. emma stuck her arms out which i gladly put luna in.

i entered the cabin to immediately be greeted by the warm temperature, and ethan who ran up to me like a goof.

"hey y/n! you made it!" he smiled giving me a hug. i hugged back, smiling as i pulled away and nodded, another yawn leaving my mouth.

"yeah, the ride wasn't fun though."

"i bet, driving ten hours isn't fun" he says as his eyes leave my body and set on lunas.

"luna!" he smiles as he runs over, taking her out of emma's arms and lifting her up in the air. she was laughing loudly, kicking her legs around as she smiled.

"well there goes my baby time" emma mumbles walking over to me. "you'll get more time, em. we're here for five days."

"yeah yeah" she said making me laugh.

the door opened again to reveal grayson with all our bags, lugging them in before setting them to the side.

"hey e" he said out of breath, kissing luna's head before walking over to us.

"hey emma"

they both hugged before pulling away, grayson then coming over to wrap his arm around my shoulder.

"tired babe?" he asked rubbing my arm. i just nodded in response, letting out a sigh since i felt bad. i slept most the time while he had to drive all ten hours.

"you can't be tired! we have so much activities in store!" emma pouted.

"how about me and grayson go nap while you and ethan play with luna" i suggest making her smile.

"okay!" then she runs off to see luna, still in ethans arms as he swings her around playfully. grayson pats my shoulder indicating for us to go upstairs.

i follow behind him as we walk up the oak stairs and into an empty room. it had a king sized bed with its own fireplace and tv. and our own balcony, showing the snow coming down.

"do you want to change first?" he asked and i just shook my head. i was too lazy to change and also our bags were downstairs. i only had a winter jacket over a long sleeve shirt, so i took the jacket off, tossed my shoes to the side and got in bed.

he got in next to me after taking off his shirt, just leaving him in his sweatpants. he snuggled close to my body, wrapping his arms around me and holding me close.

"someone's sleepy" he whispered with a light chuckle, kissing the top of my head. i just hummed in response, shifting after a little before burying my face into his chest.

"sleep tight baby girl, we have a long day tomorrow"
-
we ended up sleeping into the next day, which was fine with ethan and emma because they got to spend more time with luna. and she ended up sleeping in their bed because they didn't want to wake us up.

we went out into town and did christmas shopping before going to an amazing restaurant that had the best food. and then we all came back, watched a christmas movie and then baked cookies.

and i couldn't be more happy to spend it with everyone i love.
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧
a/n: this is a family tradition of going to the cabins but the past few years we haven't gone, bust😔