𝙬𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜-[𝙜]🎄

grayson's pov-
"come on babe, help me wrap just ONE gift" i pout as i watch her shake her head, being a stubborn lil ass.

"gray you know i hate wrapping presents"

"i do babe, but it's just one." i say with a huff, "do one for me."

i give her a grin as she rolls her eyes, a small smile forming on her lips as she nods. "fine, but after you're watching christmas movies with me."

"deal"
-
"stop moving and let me hand you the present!" i scold, getting cut off by my own laughter as she tries getting comfy, giggles leaving hers too.

she was sitting in my lap as i helped her wrap her one present, well..at least start.

i took the amazon package she had ordered for ethan, some turtle(turtle man😛✌️) shit which she thought was a funny gift idea. and handed it to her small hands before grabbing the red wrapping paper.

"okay, it's pretty simple. you place the package on the laid out paper and then-"

"or!" she says cutting me off, "you do all the work while i tape."
-
"k give me your finger" i say as i held the two ends of the paper while she grabbed a piece of tape. she replaced her finger with mine before adding the tape to hold it all together.

"see! now we're done, that wasn't so hard now was it?" i ask kissing her cheek. she let out a giggle as she turned around to kiss my lips, a soft peck before standing up and stretching.

"christmas movie time!" she shouted, running out the room and heading to the living room to get the movie ready.

when i cleaned everything up, i finally came in to see her cuddled in what seemed like a million fluffy covers, the intro to 'a charlie brown christmas' already playing.

"hey! you started it without me?"

"yes! now hurry your ass up and join me." she said moving over. i gave her a grin as i sat next to her, pulling her into my lap like before kissing her head.

"thanks for cooperating earlier" i whisper, moving a strand of hair from in front of her face, tucking it behind her ear.

"it was fine, i guess you were some sort of help" she shrugged, moving her head to the side to give me a silly grin.

"oh please, i did all the work."

"nu uh!"

"yes uh!" i say back, adjusting our bodies so i was on top of her. my hands found her exposed hips as i started tickling.

"grayson! s-stop!" she laughed, throwing her head back and squirming. i just continued, laughing too as i then went to cup her face.

"give me a kiss"

"fine you dummy" she huffed, smiling as i leaned in to connect our lips. we both melted into the kiss, our lips moving slowly and passionately.

"i'm home bitches!" ethan yells as he walks through the door. we quickly pull away as then we both start laughing, blushing like crazy as ethans bitchass decides to join us on the couch. (join us as in watch the movie😳unless...)