𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙-[𝙚]

y/n's pov-
i woke up to uncomfortable pain in my stomach, an uncontrollable groan leaving my lips as i roll over.

expecting to see my boyfriend, i instead see an empty spot next to me.

frowning but then whining out loud from the cramps, kicking my legs in the air but then retreating them to my chest quickly.

"god where is he" i mumble looking at my phone, getting my answer from a recent text.

babyyy💞: good morning princess , sorry i wasn't there when you woke up :( grayson's being an ass and made me leave at six to film this weeks video. i'll be home soon, i love youuuuu

i groaned in annoyance but also had to understand why he left. but why today? the day my body decided to be a bitch to me.

after moaning and slouching in bed, i finally got myself up and went into the bathroom to take a shower. then just throwing my hair into a messy burn and grabbing some pain medicine.

"why'd his bitchass have to leave today, stupid ass" i mumble to myself, my mood changing immediately after to feeling sad and lonely.

walking downstairs and into the kitchen, i grabbed a pint of chocolate ice cream and a heating pack before heading back up.

my day was basically going to be watching youtube and suffering from my cramps because my medicine doesn't do shit. all i wanted was ethan in bed with me, spooning my body and kissing my neck like he always does.

ethan's pov-
after filming a tiring video, mainly because it was a building one and i despise building. all i wanted to do was go home and cuddle with my babygirl, also see if she's okay since she didn't answer my morning text.

me: hey princess i'm coming home, want me to pick up food?

mi amor💍: chinese food?🥺pleaseee

me: i gotchu bb, i'll be home soon.

she's so cute, even over text she doesn't fail to make me smile at her actions.

i picked up the food and then made it back to the house, but was confused when i called her name and she didn't respond. it was completely silent which was odd.

"y/n?" i call out softer when i approach the bedroom, the door already open to reveal y/n in a ball with her eyes closed. i thought she was sleeping but then she groaned, kicking her legs out and opening her eyes quickly.

"ethan!" she groaned and stuck her hands out like a little kid, pretending to grab the air with her eyes squinted.

"baby what's wrong, are you sick?" i ask worriedly, running up and feeling her head. no fever.

"sick of my period, which fyi is being a bitch" she mumbles. her body moves a certain way, jerking almost as she sits up and whines.

"it hurts so much ethan"

"i know baby, i know" i hush, pulling her into my lap and kissing her neck gently, "you could've called me princess. i would've came and taken care of you."

"but you were filming with grayson-"

"which was torture so trust me, i would've came" i tell her with a chuckle, a giggle leaving her lips for a slight second before groaning again.

"i brought you chinese food, it's downstairs. do you feel like getting up?" i ask and she shakes her head.

"what if i carried you?" i ask again which results in her smiling, wrapping her arms around my neck as i picked her up bridal style.

after eating, we went back upstairs and watched a horror movie, y/n's favorite genre and cuddled.

she took more pills to help the pain and reheated her heat pack, now laying in my arms as i rubbed slow circles on her stomach with my thumb.

"thank you ethan" she whispers, her gaze still on the tv before looking up and smiling. i gave her a warm smile, kissing her soft lips before pulling away.

"of course baby, there's just one downside" i say, her eyebrows furrowing as she tilted her head slightly to the side.

"no sex"

"oh shut the fuck up horny boy, you can wait a week" she laughs, smacking my arm lightly. a grin plastered on my face as she looks back at the tv.

"we'll see about that"

"ew disgusting!" she sticks her tongue out, making me laugh and kiss her again. she's such a baby and it's adorable, but she's my baby.
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧
a/n: my period is literally SUCH a bitch omg. i spent like an hour just in the bathroom (ew ik hah) sobbing before because i was in THAT much pain.

and i hate when people are like "it's not that bad" because THEIRS isn't that bad, everyone has different pain levels but go off ig🤡🥴

also i'm extremely moody and get mad at everything so, we vibin😗✌🏻