𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙫𝙚-[𝙚]

warning: imagine may contain triggering topics
"get out slut! i never want to see you again!" jake screamed in my face, shoving me harshly to the cold concrete ground before slamming the door.
«———»
"jake, i-i'm breaking up with you" i stutter nervously, avoiding eye contact by starring at the carpeted floor.

"funny how you think you can do that, you're my slut and i make the shots" he growls, his hands landing on my shoulders and squeezing tightly, an uncontrollable whimper leaving my mouth.

"i d-don't want to be with you!" i say looking up, but soon meeting contact with his hand that slapped harshly on my face.

the stinging feeling lingered as he shoved me to the couch, crossing his arms and towering over my body.

"why? you want to be with ethan? that fucking nerd?!"

yes.

"n-no!" i fight back, "i-i just think this relationship is toxic.."

"toxic my ass!" he seethes, grabbing my arm with a tight grip as he dragged me to the door. opening it up and tossing me out, "get out slut! i never want to see you again!"
«———»
getting myself up, i wipe the tears from my face and walk to my car. the only place i was wanting to go, was ethan's house.

"y/n?!" ethan exclaims, seeing my wet and puffy face as soon as he opened his door. without asking another word, he brings me into a warm hug, my body melting into his touch.

i felt so safe and protective in his arms.

he brought me in, bringing me up to his room to change since my jeans were ripped and dirty. grabbing a pair of his sweats and a clean tshirt, he hands it to me and allows me to change in peace.

third pov-
ethan knew about jakes abuse towards y/n, it's been going on for almost six months. one day ethan just had enough, seeing his best friend come in with bruises scattered on her arms. 

he beat the shit out of jake but that made things worse, his anger increasing and taking it out on y/n.

"what happened?" ethan asked as she laid on his chest, his arm wrapped around her waist and his hand running through her hair.

"i..i tried breaking up with him" she whispered, his heart fluttering from knowing she was free now. and he had a chance to make her feel better, treat her like a princess.

call her 'mine'

"what was your reason? did you say how he was being abusive?" he asks again, a sigh leaving her mouth as she slowly nods.

"he also..a-also said that i was breaking up with him for you."

'for me?!' he thought, looking down at the beautiful girl cuddled up on his body.

"oh" is all he could say, letting silence take over.

"but" but?

"i did break up with him for you, i was just too blind earlier to do it sooner." she admitted, a smile coming to his face.

"you like me?" he asked, like it wasn't obvious at this point.

"of course i like you, you treated me so much better than him. but you've also been my best friend for five years so i never had the guts to tell you my feelings."

"i like you too y/n" he whispers, the girls head shooting up with a grin on her gorgeous face. her tears dried at this point but her cheeks still red.

"and i was hoping you'd be my girlfriend, of course if youre ready. i mean, you just got out of an abusive relationship and i wouldn't expect you-"

his rambling got caught off with her lips softly pressing on his. no hesitation was with ethan as he cupped her face, kissing immediately back with passion.

"i'd love to be your girlfriend" she smiled, pulling away but only by inches. his stomach errupted with butterflies, his grin getting bigger at knowing that she's now his.

his and only his.