𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 2-[𝙚]

"y/n i'm sorry" grayson apologizes, holding me in his arms as i cry into his shoulder. i had to leave the room hearing ethan didn't know who i was. it hurt the most since he remembers everything else, grayson, his parents, his childhood, youtube.

"it's not y-your fault" i whisper pulling away and wiping my eyes, sighing before turning to look at ethan who was just sitting in his bed.

"i have to go, i got the morning shift but i'll be back later to..talk to him i guess" i mumble before giving grayson a hug and walking off.

i ended up not going anywhere and just crying in my car for an hour. ethan doesn't know who i am, i'm a stranger to him.
-
grayson's pov:
"did i make her cry?" ethan asks quietly once i come back, kinda cutting me off guard since i didn't know he was paying attention.

"it's complicated" is all i say before taking my seat next to him. he just nods, biting the inside of his cheek as he plays with his iv wire.

"who is she?"

"she's your girlfriend, and her name is y/n." i say before taking out my phone and bringing up some photos of them. "you've been dating her for almost four years"

"wow" he mumbles as i swipe through random photos and videos. one from y/n that i screen recorded on snapchat, her giving ethan a wet willy that still cracks me up.

i hear him chuckle softly before i hand him my phone to look for himself. i could tell he was trying really hard to remember, but was failing by the frown on his face.

"i feel terrible" he whispers, handing me my phone and looking down.

"don't be, i know you'll remember someday eth." i assure.

hopefully that someday is soon.
-
y/n's pov:
"how're you feeling ethan?" i ask as he shifts in his bed, watching me walk across the room and sit.

"better"

"that's good, i uh, brought some more games and movies since i know it gets pretty boring here" i say with a chuckle, taking out 'uno' and 'monopoly'

"i was actually thinking..maybe we could talk a little more. so maybe i could remember you" he says and for some reason my heart aches, 'so i could remember you.'

"sure" i nod and he smiles, patting the spot next to him for me to join. i happily accept the offer and scoot close, since there wasn't much room.
-
"wait i did what?" he asks as i laugh, "you tried impressing me by doing a backflip and failed miserably. grayson probably has it on video somewhere."
-
"and our first date was on august 17th, at the fair" i say showing him a photo i took of us. well a stranger took of ethan with his arms wrapped around my waist with his chin resting on my head.

"that's when i won you that teddy bear" he smiled and i nodded, smiling too before widening my eyes.

"what did you just say?"

"that's when i won you that teddy bear..." he repeats slower, widening his eyes too. "i remember!"

"you do?" i ask trying not to get my hopes up, it's one thing he remembers. my eyes teared up and i bit my lip as he nodded.

"i also remember when i asked you out, august 28th, i bought your flowers and chocolates. and i remember our first kiss, october 1st. y/n baby i remember now" he explains while cupping my face, his eyes now watery.

"you remember" i whisper, some tears trickling down my face as he nodded. he leaned in and kissed my now wet lips softly, smiling widely.

i melted into his touch, feeling like this weight had been lifted from my shoulders. i felt so good and grateful to have my everything back.

he pulls away but only by a few inches, his face inches away from mine. he lets some tears fall down his cheeks before whispering,

"i remember"