𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙-[𝙜]

grayson's pov- y/n hasn't been herself lately

grayson's pov-
y/n hasn't been herself lately. she's been super stressed with finals, gets angry at every little thing, and cries almost every night at nothing.

today i went out to cvs and decided to get her a few gifts, to lighten up her mood and make her feel better. i grabbed her favorite snacks, red bull, face masks, some bath bombs, fuzzy socks, a teddy bear and chocolate.

placing them all in a gift bag, i drove back home, excited to spoil my princess.

y/n's pov-
"this is so fucking stupid" i mumble to myself, chewing on the end of my pen as i flipped threw geometry notes.

i heard the front door open before hearing footsteps come up the stairs. my eyes slowly left the papers to see my boyfriend walk in, a silly grin on his face with his hands behind his back.

"hi princess" he smiled coming over and kissing my lips, a small smile forming on my face. i sat up from my laying position, now criss crossed as he stood at the end of the bed.

"i got you something" he whispered, bringing a bag around. "i know how stressed you've been, and mad. and sad.." he mumbled making me dryly chuckle.

i took the gift and looked inside, seeing all my favorite snacks and drinks, along with a teddy bear holding chocolate, a pair of fuzzy socks next to him and some face masks in his lap.

"baby.."

"don't tell me i shouldn't have, because i don't regret buying a single thing" he states cutting me off, walking to our closet to change.

i sigh with a smile, feeling warm inside with my boyfriends actions. he's always doing stuff like this, and like he said, every time i tell him he shouldn't have.

he's just so sweet, i don't deserve him. especially how i've been treating him this past week.

"but i've been so bitchy" i mumble when he walks back over, now changed into only his grey sweats.

"we all get like that sometimes babe, i understand"
he responds, picking up my notes, along with my pen and calculator, bringing it over to my desk. he then joins me, pulling me into his lap as i take some items out.

"you're too sweet"

"and you're too cute" he beams making me giggle. he moves my hair to the side, lighting peppering my neck with kisses before nuzzling his face into my shoulder.

"how about we eat these snacks and watch youtube, you need to relax a little" he mumbles, sending vibrations to my skin.

"sounds like a plan"
-
grayson fell asleep on my chest about an hour ago, passed out from eating too much chocolate and binge watching pewdiepie.

the tv was on a low sound setting, so all i could hear were grayson's soft snores. he's so precious, and i'm so grateful for having him in my life.

running my fingers through his floppy brown hair, i kissed his head softly, careful not to wake my baby boy up.

"i love you grayson, thank you for everything" i whisper even though he couldn't hear me. he snuggled more into my body, his grip around my torso tightening a little more as he breathed into my chest.

"i love you too princess"