𝐬𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐲-[𝐞]

『y/n's pov 』
i watched as my boyfriend flipped through the air on his skateboard, mesmerized at all the tricks he was pulling off.

my fingers twiddled with the strings of the trasher hoodie ethan gave me, not really fitting and looking more like a dress than anything.

some people wouldn't even put us together as a 'couple'

and i understand why.

style wise i'm more into soft girl clothing like pleated skirts and tank tops that have a single butterfly on the fabric.
my hair was currently down, two pink hair clips on either side holding some strands back.

my doc martins resting on my feet, giving me a few stares here and there since i didn't really fit the 'skater' look everyone else was giving off.

ethan on the other hand was completely opposite. outfit and personality wise. he always wore either lose jeans or baggy pants, a random hoodie thrown on for the top and always a beanie on his head.

his personality was bold, outgoing, adventurous, type to always throw parties. me on the other hand, shy, book worm, always studying 24/7, 'cutie' ethan likes to tell me which every time i tell him isn't a personality trait.

"hey baby girl" someone says breaking me from my thoughts. ethan was standing in front of me with his board in his left hand, the other coming up to cup the side of my face and leave a soft kiss on my lips.

"hi" i smile.

"almost ready to go?" he asks taking off his beanie, flipping his hair before messily brushing through it with his fingers.

"ready when y-you are"

he nods before taking his water bottle and squirting it into his mouth. (a/n: not the only thing he's making squirt ;) LMAO I HATE MYSELF)

"hey babe before we leave can you meet some of my friends?" he asks me. i've seen who he hangs out with and to be honest, they all kinda scare me.

but everyone scares me.

"i don't know.."

"come on babe please, they'll love you" he begs, taking my hand and standing me up. i didn't say anything but bite the inside of my cheek, watching us people skated in the distance.

"o-okay" i give in and he smiles, kissing me once again and walking me over. "thank you baby, they'll love you!"

he assures me a million times since i kinda have social anxiety, holding my hand and telling me i have nothing to worry about.

"hey guys" he greets bringing me over to a group of guys. they all look at him before looking at me, nothing scary as they all smile.

"hi i'm aaron" the boy with brown hair and freckles across his face says, sticking his hand out to shake mine. ethan's hand dropped and now his arm was wrapped around my shoulder.

i shakily shook his before getting greeted by everyone else.

"damn she's gorgeous" jake says making me blush, from the comment not from who it was coming from.

"hot too" he adds.

"watch it" ethan growls, bringing me closer to his side as jake puts his hands up in self defense. ethan can get pretty protective but i don't mind, i feel safe and more comfortable when he is.

everyone talked for a little before we said goodbye and went separate ways. ethan kept his arm around me before it dropped, expecting him to grab my hand, instead he grabbed my ass making me squeal.

"e-ethan!" i whisper smacking him away, my face heating up as i looked to the side. "w-we're in public!"

"i know babygirl but i gotta let everyone know you're mine" he says wrapping his arm around me again.

i just blushed as he brought us back to his car, soon driving home to where we cuddled and watched movies. just the thing i like to do with him after we go to the skate park for a couple hours.

i'm glad i have ethan in my life, my lil skater boy.