𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜-[𝙜]🎄

* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*short imagine*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
"grayson i'm scared!" i say as i hold the side railing tightly, my legs wobbling on the ice as others passed us by.

"i got you baby, trust me" he reassured, skating closer to take both my hands in his. i didn't say anything as he brought me slowly away from the side, a grin on his face.

my legs straightened up so it was easier to keep my balance as grayson dragged me along. his hands in mine as he skated backwards like a goof.

"see? you're doing great!"

"am i really?" i ask with a giggle, looking at his hands still holding mine. the only reason i wasn't falling was because of him.

"yes! and for that you get a kiss" he smiled, stopping and pulling me into him gently. my hands still held his as they were pressed against his chest, his body close to mine.

he leaned down and connected his lips with mine, passionately as the kiss sent warmth through my body.

"ew not at the rink guys!" ethan yelled behind us, skating past us while sticking his tongue out.

we both pulled away laughing, smiling like idiots as we picked up our pace again, slowly making our way around.

hand in hand.
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧