𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨-[𝙚]

.・゜゜・it's raining, it's pouring ・゜゜・.
the rain seemed to fall harder, just adding to the chaos in my head. my beating headache with my thoughts were just all too much, too much for me to handle.

.・゜゜・my eyes, oh theyre stormy・゜゜・.
tear after tear rolled down my face, not a river but an ocean. the too familiar feeling now stinging my eyes, causing me to cry harder, just adding to the pain.

.・゜゜・and i don't wanna leave this bed・゜゜・.
i've been in my room, locked away for who knows how long. ignoring the calls and texts ethan sent me, my boyfriend who just tries so much, but there's always no outcome.

.・゜゜・it's raining, it's pouring・゜゜・.
"y/n?" i heard a voice ask quietly, breaking my thoughts as i turned around. ethan was standing at my bedroom door, i don't know how he got in, but i'm glad he did.

"e-ethan"

.・゜゜・it's four in the morning and i don't want to cry, but i need u here cus i'm a mess .・゜゜・
"oh baby" he whispers, coming over quickly to wrap his arms around my body, letting my cries turn into sobs as i bawled into his shirt.

"baby it's okay, i'm here. it's okay" he hushed, rocking our bodies back and forth ever so slightly, leaving kisses on the top of my head to calm me.

"i-i'm sorry" i cry, feeling like my whole world was crashing down. the only thing i had in my life was ethan, and i'm afraid he'd leave me.

because i'm a mess.

"for what?" he asks, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear as he kisses my head again. my head was resting against his chest, his body leaning against my headboard as i rested in his arms.

"f-for ignoring your calls and texts, a-and for bringing you into my p-problems"

"you shouldn't be sorry for anything babygirl, you were breaking down and the first instinct you had was to block everything out, i understand" he whispered, "and for bringing me into your problems? y/n i chose to come, because i want you to be okay. and because, i love you."

it was silent, his words sinking into me as the only noise were my sniffles. he brought his thumb up to gently wipe under my eye, wiping my tears.

"i l-love you too" i mumbled, my face heating up as my eyes started watering again. it was so early in the morning that i felt like i couldn't control my emotions.

"hey hey hey" he said quickly, seeing me get worked up. he adjusted our position, laying down so i could rest on his bodies. "get to bed babygirl, we can talk in the morning"

i just nodded, yawning and closing my eyes to the soft strokes he applied to my hair. i'm so glad he came, i really needed him.

i felt calmed and protected, ethan's arms around my body, along with his comfort that just put me into a different state. he's my support, my everything, and he knows that.

he's also my boyfriend, that i love more than anything.
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧ * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧
omg okay SO! i did NOT know how to end this imagine ¯\_()_/¯ whoops. that's the best i got.
but this imagine was inspired by 'ansonseabra' on tik tok, a song he posted which i gave me inspiration for this. so yeah, that's all i have to say.

:)

otay bye, luv you all🥺💝