𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮-[𝙚]

y/n's pov-
after running many errands, i came home to a quite setting. it wasn't usually quite, ethan would be watching tv in the living room or playing fortnite with grayson.

"eth? i'm home!" i yell, placing the groceries on the counter, letting out a huff from how heavy they were. i had texted ethan to come out and help me but he never responded.

"ethan!" i yell again.

this boy better come down and help or imma beat his ass.

running my fingers through my hair, along with letting out a frustrated sigh, i kicked off my shoes and went upstairs.

"ethannnn" i drag his name out, stopping at the bedroom door that was shut. i was confused since it's usually open, never closed.

touching the golden knob, i turned it slowly to reveal silence. the only thing breaking it were cries that sounded too familiar.

ethan was sitting on the edge of our bed, his hands covering his face as he let out strangled sobs.

my heart broke at this sight, seeing my baby hurting.

"oh ethan" i whisper, walking over quickly. i sat on my knees, going between his legs and prying his hands away from his face.

his eyes were bloodshot red, his cheeks drenched in tears and his chocolate brown hair scattered messily on top of his head.

"baby it's okay" i hush, holding his hands in one hand the best i could, the other cupping his face. my thumb softly wiping away the tears from under his eyes.

"what's wrong bup?"

"i-i...w-why can't i be like g-grayson?" he blubbers out, surprising me as i furrow my eyebrows together in confusion. why would he ever say something like that?

"ethan, why would you say that? you're perfect the way you are-"

"b-but i'm not! i fucking h-hate my body! y'know how many people attack me on twitter for my body! h-how many people shame me?! i work out everyday, just like grayson but i still don't meet everyone's standards." he sobs, yanking his hands back to cover his face as he cried harder.

"but baby-"

"don't try to m-make me feel better y/n! cause what ever you're about to say is bullshit!" he cuts me off, standing up and pacing the floor, pulling at his hair, tears still falling down his face.

"okay ethan, i know you're upset but i'm you're girlfriend! what i say isn't 'bullshit,' but the truth. you are absolutely perfect and if you can't see that, then you're fucking blind. your body is flawless, you're buff and built and shouldn't need anyone else's approval" i rant, but in response ethan just shakes his head.

letting out a huff, i look at the ground and bite the inside of my cheek. why can't he see how perfect he is?

"okay, shirt off" i say making him furrow his eyebrows together. i walk over and signal him to lift his arms up, which when he obeyed, i took the clothing off.

"now" i say taking his hand and walking him over to the body length mirror in our room, "look in the mirror"

"w-what?" he sniffles, looking at me but i squish his cheeks together, softly turning his head to look in the mirror.

"look at you baby, you're perfect" i frown, going behind his body to wrap my arms around his torso, kissing his warm back.

"to who y/n," he whimpers making me stand on my tip toes, eyeing him through the mirror.

"me, and to yourself hopefully" i whisper, kissing his shoulder blade. a soft smile sets on his face as he looks down.

"i love you baby, and i hate seeing you like this"

"i love you too y/n" he says back, making me smile as he turns around and wraps his muscular arms around my body.

"i'm sorry for snapping at you" he apologizes, sighing as he looks down and frowns. i just smile softly, cupping the side of his cheek as i gave him a kiss.

"it's okay baby, we've all been there before" i say making him smile. i gave him another kiss before bringing him to our bed, letting him lay on my chest as i played with his hair.

my big baby boy laying on me with his muscular arms tightly wrapped around my torso, everything about him is just perfect and i hope he sees that one day.
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
can we just take a moment
to
appreciate
this boy
(technically not a boy because he's 20😔but you get it)
* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧

 * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ can we just take a momentto appreciate this boy (technically not a boy because he's 20😔but you get it) * ✧・゚: *✧・゚:**:・゚✧*:・゚✧