Chapter 1

"Are you sure you can do this by yourself? Say the word and I will be there in Tokyo in the morning" Ryuko said to Ema in a three-way call between the three sisters.

"It'll be fine Ryuko, Juli is there with her" Zerin said.

"I guess so. Juli may be small but he is mighty. Ema is so lucky to have him as a knight" Ryuko said.

"Yeah, the little guy has some bite" Zerin said. 

"See Chii even your sisters think I'll be fine protecting you from those wolves" said Juli atop Ema's shoulder. 

"In any case call us when you get there tomorrow. I want to know how everything went for you meeting them" Ryuko said. 

"Speaking of which Ema needs to go to bed she has a big day tomorrow" Zerin said. 

"Oh you're right it's almost 10:30, goodnight Ryuko, goodnight Zerin" said Ema. 

"Good night little sister, good night big sister" Zerin said. 

"Good night to you both and sweet dreams" said Ryuko, the call ending soon after. Ema laid back in her bed and looked to Juli who had hopped down onto her pillow. 

"Well Juli tomorrow is the day I get to meet our new family. I hope we can all get along well" Ema said with a smile. 

"I don't know Chii, being in a house full on thirteen other boys while your sisters are away is bound to spell trouble" he said with his paws on his hips. 

"Good night Juli, sweet dreams. I'll see you in the morning" she said with a yawn and closed her eyes to go to sleep, eager for the morning to come. 

"Good night Chii" said Juli curling up beside her. 

"Chii, Chii wake up. It's morning. 8 o'clock" Juli said. Ema sat up frantically and got out of bed racing to the bathroom to get ready for the day. She walked out after brushing her teeth and hair and changed into her usual beige sweater and black skirt. She put on a pair of black knee socks with an argyle print and her black shoes on. She started to put everything she could in boxes and waited for the movers to come. 

After a few hours the movers have collected all of Ema's belongings and headed to her new home. Ema grabbed her blue bag and headed to the train station with Juli hopping into her bag. 

'Finally I get to meet my new family today. I can't believe I have brothers now. I hope they like me' Ema thought to herself. 

"Saw that! A look of complete lack of cynicism. Chii, thirteen males require suspicion at all times" Juli said from the inside of her bag. Ema stepped off the train and followed the directions on the paper she had in her hand while Juli climbed onto her shoulder.

"I know Juli. Tthat's all you've talked about since you found out I was moving" Ema said.

"I mean what in pie's name were Rintaro and this new mother of yours thinking? Throwing you to a barn full of hungry males while they move into a new house together? It doesn't make sense. It makes even less sense that you wouldn't go with either of your sisters" Juli said.

"Sure it does. Dad and Miss Miwa are newly weds. They want a life of their own. It's what people do. Plus, they're both too busy with work. As for Ryuko and Zerin they both live outside of Tokyo. I would have to change schools too if I were to live with one of them" Ema reasoned. 

"Sure now putting you in danger seems like a great idea" Juli said.

"Juli, you do realize these people you think are so dangerous are my brothers now, right. They're not some random strangers. I swear you and Ryuko are so alike. Zerin was excited when she found out" Ema said.