Chapter 13

"Never knew you were quite the dancer" Hikaru commented to Zerin as they danced at a night club. 

"To be fair there are a lot of things you don't know about me" Zerin said as she spun around. Hikaru smirked at her response.

"Any particular reason we're here?" Zerin said over the loud music. 

"To have fun" Hikaru said. Zerin shrugged and kept dancing with Hikaru. 

Ryuko plugged in her headphones into her keyboard and played away, creating melodies ranging from sweet lullabies, to ballads, to power anthems. She grabbed her pencil and wrote down the notes she would play if they sounded good. 'I'm not particularly close to any of the brothers for the time being. I'm not so sure how much inspiration I can draw from them. I suppose I could always use my Ema and Zerin as sources. I've done it before, I can do it again' Ryuko thought as she thought of her sisters. Ema is timid, kind, and honest. Zerin is passionate, determined, energetic. I have so many memories with them it seems almost criminal to not draw inspiration from them' Ryuko thought. 

"Alright, little dragon we'll be right back okay. Daddy has a concert and mommy is going with me. You stay here and listen to Kyoko, alright" said a man with long orange hair and dark brown eyes as he knelt in front of his daughter. 

"Okay, I'll be good" said a small girl, barely six years old. 

"That's right honey, you be good" said a woman with long black hair and gray eyes. 

"Yes, mommy. Daddy will you play the song we wrote the other day?" the young girl asked. Her father smiled largely. 

"Of course I will, we made that song together and I'll be damned if I don't play it" the father said ruffling her short hair. 

"But before we go, your father and I want to give you something" the mother said pulling out a box from her purse. 

"We picked this out especially for you, my little dragon" he said. The mother and the father knelt down to the child and held out a necklace for their child. The necklace had a small key pendent with a heart shaped cutout at the base. The child's eyes sparkled and a big smile spread across her face. 

"It's so pretty! Is that for me?" the child asked. 

"It sure is. Now turn around so we can put it on" the mother said. The little girl turned around and the parents put the necklace on their child. Smiling as they looked at their child. 

"Thank you mommy, thank you daddy. I'll never take it off" the child said. 

"I'm sure you won't. Now we'll be back before you know it. Don't stay up too late and be good" the mother said. 

"See you later little dragon" the father said. 

"Ready to go Machiko?" the father asked. 

"I'm ready, Ryumaru. Are you?" the mother asked, the father chuckled and with one last look they two parents waved goodbye to their daughter, Ryuko. 

Ryuko was on the couch with her babysitter when there was a knock on the door. Kyoko looked towards the door.

"That must be your parents kid, want to go meet with them?" Kyoko asked. 

"Yes" Ryuko said stepping down from the couch. Kyoko looked through the peephole and frowned. 

"Ryuko, go to your room. I'll come and get you when I'm done" Kyoko said. 

"Is that not mommy and daddy?" Ryuko asked.