Chapter 6

"So what is it that you would like to talk to me about?" Ryuko asked from inside Azusa's room. 

"Well we were thinking about singing a song at the wedding" Tsubaki began. 

"Are you really going to make me sing too" Azusa asked. 

"Yeah, of course. Who else can I find to harmonize perfectly with me other than you" Tsubaki said. 

"I don't know, why don't you try with Ryuko" Azusa argued. Just then their phones started ringing, they pulled them out of their pockets in perfect sync and gasped at their screens. Ryuko couldn't help but look at them questioningly. 

"I can leave if you guys need to talk this out some more. It seems like you two have other things to worry about" Ryuko interjected getting up to leave. 

"No, it's okay. We just got a message from our triplet is all" Azusa said. 

"He's one of the ones I haven't met yet, isn't he" Ryuko asked. 

"That's right. He just wrote to us saying that he will be able to make it to the wedding" Tsubaki said. 

"How fun. I can't wait to meet him then" Ryuko said. 

"Yeah, anyway like we were saying before. We would like your help in our song" Tsubaki said. Ryuko chuckled. 

"Is everything alright" Azusa asked. 

"It's fine. I was just thinking about playing a song at the wedding too. I actually finished writing the composition for it" Ryuko said. 

"Can we here you play it for us" Tsubaki asked. 

"Sure you can hear it when everyone else does, at the wedding" Ryuko said. 

"Still with the secrets I see" Tsubaki said. 

"Anyway, the song you two want to sing. Why do you need my help exactly?" Ryuko asked. 

"Tsubaki thought it would be more personal if we all came together to do something" Azusa said. 

"I see, well I don't disagree with it" Ryuko said. 

"So you'll do it? Help us I mean" Tsubaki asked.  

"Sure I'll help" Ryuko said. 

"You are the best" Tsubaki said hugging Ryuko, her returning the hug. 

"But I'll need to know what kind of song you two will be doing if I want to help you the best I can" Ryuko mentioned. 

"Right. Say Ryuko, would you mind singing with me? Just in case Azusa doesn't want to" Tsubaki said. 

"Okay. What song do you want to sing?" Ryuko asked. 

"Do you know the song 'Beloved Survival' or no"Tsubaki asked. 

"Do I ever" Ryuko said. Tsubaki smirked. 

"Azusa, do the thing" Tsubaki, with a sigh Tsubaki walked over to his computer and got the song ready. As soon as the music played Tsubaki and Ryuko sang along. 

You're my special

The single most precious smile in the entire world,
I don't want to hand you over to anyone!
Beloved Survival 

Your smile is the sunrise
That warms my heart
A surprise like you
Is the miracle that is always by my side

This throbbing pulse!

Love's signal

Everybody fight!

Love conflict

I want to snatch away even the future

Because I'm even crazier about you
Than the first moment we met...!

Even though we're so close, love is just too far away
All the brothers encircling you
Are such formidable rivals