Chapter 8

'Almost there, just a few more minutes' Zerin thought riding her motorcycle. She looked over at the sidecar filled with some of her things. 'I sure hope Subaru likes his gift. I feel kind of guilty for not being able to go to his birthday party... I wonder how that went?' Zerin thought as she rode. 'I'm almost there' Zerin thought as she saw the familiar surroundings from when she was last here. 

'Now that I'm here, I suppose I should just walk up upstairs' Zerin thought as she parked her motorcycle. She went into the sidecar and took out the bag, slinging it over her shoulder, and gift for Subaru in her hands. 'I hope he likes it' Zerin thought as she made her way inside. Just as she was about to step inside the elevator she came to face Tsubaki. 

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my little sister" Tsubaki said. 

"Hey, brother" Zerin said. 

"So I heard the news, Ema will be so excited" Tsubaki said. 

"I know. I want to tell her as soon as possible. Do you know where she is?" Zerin said. 

"She's in her room studying. Do you remember where her room is, if not I'll take you to her" Tsubaki offered. 

"I think that would be great, but where is Subaru? I feel kind of bad for not being able to come to his party, so I got him a gift" Zerin said gesturing to the box in her hand. 

"He is out at the moment. I'll let him know when he comes back" Tsubaki said. 

"Great. Oh, do you know where I will be staying?" Zerin asked.

"I do. It's across from Subaru actually. Third floor. Right this way and I'll let you get situated" Tsubaki said, starting to lead her to her new room. Tsubaki opened the door and allowed Zerin to step inside. She sat her bag down on the floor. 

"Do you know when my stuff will get here?" Zerin asked. 

"It should be coming soon, before the day is out I'm sure" Tsubaki said. 

"Thanks, and now to Ema" Zerin said, adjusting her teal jacket. 

"I'll take you to her then" Tsubaki said with a cheeky smile. The two of them walked together to Ema's room. Once there Zerin rang the doorbell. Ema answered and a smile spread on her face.

"Zerin, you're here!" Ema exclaimed. The two sisters hugged tightly. 

"I know. I do have something to tell you, and it cannot wait" Zerin said, the sisters momentarily releasing each other.

"Alright what is it?" Ema asked. 

"So as you may know my contract with the Saitama Red Ladies has come to an end. So, I tried out for the Tokyo Blue Hearts... and I got accepted! I'm moving in, starting today" Zerin said. Ema squealed in excitement and the two sisters hugged each other once more. Tsubaki couldn't help but chuckle at the two sisters before him 'This is too cute!' he thought. 

"This is wonderful news! I can't believe it! We're together again!" Ema said excitedly. 

"I know. Ryuko is going to be so jealous when she finds out" Zerin said smugly. 

"She would be" Ema admitted. 

"So what're you working on?" Zerin said. 

"I'm just doing some studying for class. I'll be done in another hour" Ema said. 

"Alright, far be it from me to stop you. I'll go hang out with Tsubaki" Ema said holding onto Tsubaki's arm.

"You don't mind do you, brother?" Zerin said, looking at him.