Chapter 12

"Thanks for listening Kaname" Zerin said before giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"I appreciate it" Zerin said before turning to leave. Kaname ran his hand through his hair, 'These sisters will be the death of me' he thought. Masaomi came down in his casual attire. 

"Day off today?" Kaname called out. 

"It is, but I'm still available for any emergencies that might come up" Masaomi explained. Ukyo came down soon after. 

"Good afternooon, Masaomi and Kaname" Ukyo said taking his blazer off and putting on his apron. He went up to the board and noticed that Ryuko's piece remained untouched. 

"Has anyone seen Ryuko? She wasn't at breakfast this morning and I haven't seen her since last night" Ukyo asked. 

"I haven't seen her since yesterday" Masaomi said. 

"Same here. I saw her last night to give her the gifts and then I left after hearing her encore performance" Kaname said smugly. 

"Maybe she's still in her room then. Is Zerin still home, maybe she knows for sure" Ukyo said. 

"Zerin is home, I think she might have gone to her room or something. When I saw her she got back from working out with Subaru" Kaname explained. 

"It's almost noon and no one else has seen her then. I'll go check her room" Masaomi said. 

Masaomi stood in front of Ryuko's door, 'Hopefully she's alright' Masaomi thought as he rang the doorbell. No answer. 'Maybe I should check and see if she's okay' he thought. He noticed that the door was open and tentatively opened the door. 

"Ryuko, are you in here" he said softly. There was Ryuko still in her bed, face down with the sheets over her. He walked over to her and nudged her shoulder, she turned onto her side and continued to sleep. 

"Ryuko, it's time to wake up" he sighed as he continued nudging her. She grabbed onto him and forced him down onto the bed with her the sheets going over them. Ryuko brought her leg up and rested it in between his, her knee dangerously close to his crotch. 

"Ryuko wake up" Masaomi said trying to get up, only for Ryuko to hold onto him tighter.  Ryuko rolled her body against him as she nuzzled into his chest, resuming her sleep. 'I guess I'm stuck here for a while' Masaomi thought as he resigned himself. He let himself relax and be comforted by her warmth. 'She's so warm' he thought as he relaxed further into her. He felt his eyes get heavy and he fought the urge to sleep. 'I shouldn't. I really shouldn't' Masaomi thought as he looked at her. His eyes honing in on her lips, and how soft they looked. He tensed and grabbed onto her lightly. 'She's so soft and warm' he thought as he lightly caressed her spine. He pulled away and saw she was still asleep as he let go of her and sighed. 

"Ryuko, wake up" he said softly and stroked her hair. Ryuko let go of Masaomi and turned on her side, to where her back was pressed against his chest. Ryuko wiggled against him which caused him to twitch. Masaomi swallowed as he felt his heart race and blood rush to his nether region. 

"I should have warned you this would happen. The same thing happened with me. Here, a word of wisdom from Zerin" Ukyo said holding a cup of steaming liquid. 

"Ryuko, I have a chai tea latte for you if you wake up"Ukyo said and nudged her awake. Ryuko slowly opened her eyes and got up the sheet falling off her, revealing a small tank top covering her torso, most of her cleavage spilling out from underneath. Masaomi took this as the perfect time to leave with his brother in tow, closing the door behind them. Masaomi and Ukyo looked at each other, both of their faces red.