Chapter 2

Zerin walked in the living room to see eight of the other brothers sitting down in the living area watching t.v. Masaomi was the first to look up.

"Hello, you must be Zerin. I'm Masaomi the oldest" Masaomi said standing up to great her. 

"That's me, nice to meet you" Zerin said bowing. Kaname stood from his seat and approached Zerin.

"I'm Kaname, the third son. You are just as lovely as your sister" he said grasping her hand and kissing it.

"Thanks, I guess" Zerin said.

"No fair Kaname, I want to meet her too" Tsubaki said starting to get up only to be pushed back down by Azusa. Zerin's eyes widened at Tsubaki's voice. 

"Try to show some restraint" Azusa told his twin. Tsubaki groaned. 

"Ugh, fine" Tsubaki pouted. They both stood up and made their way to Zerin. 

"Sorry about that I'm Azusa, the sixth son. The one next to me is my identical twin brother-"

"Tsubaki Asahina, I'd recognize that voice anywhere. And he's my new brother" Zerin said launching herself at Tsubaki, engulfing him in a hug.

"It seems my new sister is a fan" Tsubaki said returning her hug. 

"Oh great, there's two of them now" Yusuke groaned. Zerin turned her attention to Yusuke. 

"Yusuke, right. You're one of Ema's classmates aren't you" Zerin said. 

"Yeah, that's me" he said rubbing the back of his head with closed eyes.

"Nice seeing you again. Let's continue with the introductions shall we" Zerin said. 

"I'll go next then. Hi, I'm Louis" Louis said with a warm smile. 

"Hi Louis, Zerin" she said bowing. 

"You have nice hair too. Let me know if you ever want to do anything with it. I'm a hair stylist, you should know" he said. 

"Sure, I'll take you up on that offer" Zerin said. 

"I'm Iori" he said introducing himself. 

"Nice to meet you too" Zerin said. 

"I guess all that's left of us here is Subaru" Masaomi said. 

"He said he was going to workout, he should be back soon" Ukyo said. The door to the room opened to reveal Subaru, getting back with a basketball in his hand. 

"Oh look, there he is. Subaru come and introduce yourself to Zerin" said Masaomi said. 

"Hey. You're the one that plays pro volleyball right?" Subaru said. 

"The very same, you interested in volleyball" said Zerin. 

"Not so much volleyball, but what's it like.? Going pro I mean" asked Subaru. 

"In a word. Exhilarating. There's a rush I get when I'm on the court and play. There is no feeling that compares to doing a successful attack or block, not to mention spiking" she said. 

"Wow" Subaru said.

"Yeah. Anyway, where are the other brothers? Are they around, I'd like to meet them too" Zerin said. 

"I'm afraid two live elsewhere, and the other is at work. I'm sure you'll get the chance to meet them some other day" Ukyo mentioned. 

"Alright. That's fair enough. So you guys know what I do, and since I know what Tsubaki, Yusuke and Louis do what about the rest of you guys" Zerin asked.