a/n

Hello you,

Hello you,

This story is about a girl who suffers from anxiety, like most of us. In our day to day life, we always forget to keep a track on ourselves or on our mental health. Anxiety can make you nervous in doing even small and minor things, it can eat you up from the inside by making you overthink, making you lose your confidence and a lot of other things.

Through this book, I want to share a story about a certain someone who overcomes it and comes out stronger. And I also want you to know that  whatever way you feel like right now won't last long. The sun will rise again and so will you. I dedicate this book to that person who gets bullied in school,to that person who goes to sleep crying,to that person who asks them why aren't they enough,to that person who doesn't like the way they are but still wake up everyday,hoping for a better day,hoping for a better tomorrow,a better future. YOU ALL ARE STRONG AND ENOUGH.

This is the first book I've ever written *squeal* and I'm excited a lot for this journey. I'm just a 15-year-old so excuse any errors or grammatical mistakes. Also English isn't my first language,soooo, yeah you got it.

Thank you for choosing my book to read, it means a lot.

Also if you like it do share it with your friends and family.

Love you,
K

Oh, you can also follow me on Instagram, Spotify,Pinterest and Tumblr.