❄️~1~❄️

*Beep**Beep* "I still hate mornings!" the sleepy gruff tones called out underneath the beeping of your alarm, as Katsuki pulled your body into his, unwilling to let the wretch destroyer of sleep take away the moment. Quickly stopping the alarm you snuggled your face into the muscly chest of your husband.

"Hmm...that's because you're grumpy, Mr Bakugou," you purr as your hand wraps around his back stroking his bare skin. It was 6.30 am on a Friday, the two of you had gotten the day off just the two of you for a change. Haru would be at school and the twins would be at Pre-School and then Mitsuki had agreed to have both them and Haru for the night, giving you two the complete day and night together for some quality husband and wife time that you needed.

"Well, Mrs Bakugou, why don't you give me something to love mornings for!?" glancing up his intense red eyes were looking down into your (e/c) once, his hands running down the thin piece of material covering your body.

Leaning up your lips met his, your own grip pulling the man onto the top of you as you roll over. The bulge restrained in his boxers pressing against your nether region, that was getting extremely hot with excitement. "Mrs Bakugou, you're a naughty woman" he grinned taking your bottom lip between his teeth, looking deeply into your eyes that bewitched him whenever he would look into them.

Not able to hold back anymore he lunges his mouth to your neck ravaging it with his teeth, his hand moving to push his boxers down so that he could show how crazy you drove him with desire. The thin slip you had on pushed up as your legs wrapped around his waist, the tip of his cock pressed against your dripping core that was ready for him, as he continued to taste your sweet skin, tiny moans fell from your lips.

"MUMMYYYY! DADDDDDYYYY!" a little girls voice ringing through the house made you both stop and sigh. Both of you so worked up to the point of exploding, as the pitter-patter of tiny feet came running into the room. Katsuki instantly rolling off you and slipping his boxers back up, whilst you prop yourself up to see the little girl with messy (h/c) hair and big sleepy (e/c) doe eyes standing at the door.

"Good morning, Natsumi!" smiling as the tiny girl takes that as her cue to jump on the bed right next to her daddy, who couldn't stay mad at his little princess.

"What's up spicy mochi?" his face holding a tiny smile but you could see in his eyes that he was not happy to have been stopped. To say your sex life was lacking wouldn't be true, the two of you made sure at least once a week, to just go for it when the kids were asleep but the two of you had high sex drives, so it was barely enough that the two of you were ready to burst. This was the whole reason you were having a night to yourself.

"Are we gonna see Santa yet?" she pouted and even though she was your mini doppelganger, she had her daddy's temperament. Which of course Katsuki found adorable, you not so much as you knew when she was going to hit her teens, the poor boys wouldn't stand a chance. Although there was one boy that your little girl had a sparkle in her eye for, that, of course, Katsuki despised the idea.

The little boy in question was Daigo Kaminari, he was four and she was two but she would follow him around like a lost sheep whenever he would come to play.

"No mochi...couple more weeks and then you can see Santa." Katsuki was hugging her as she scowled, not satisfied with the answer she was being given but also wouldn't tell her daddy off. Katuski wrapped an arm around you, as Natsumi continued to tell you everything she was going to ask Santa for when she saw him, while you and your husband rested your heads against each other looking down at the little battle angel you had created.

That's when you saw a pair of red eyes staring from the bottom of the bed, with messy ash-blonde hair, waiting quietly until he was told he was allowed to join the cuddle. "Aki, what you doing down there? Come and give us a snuggle!" giggling as Natsumi looks at her non-identical twin, that was the reincarnation of his dad in looks, but with your temperament which surprised everyone.