🌠☃~21~☃🌠

Heading out into the cold everyone was hyped full of food and ready for war, Natsumi was wanting to be part of the snowball wars but you knew as soon as a snowball hit her, it would be tears and tantrums. Due to this Natsumi, Aki, Daigo, Akira, Greyson and Leo were set off hopefully far enough to make snowmen with the grandparents, whilst the rest of you were being spilt into two team.

In the end, it works out Momo, Ochacho, Kyoka, Mina, yourself, Sakura, Kiko and Aoi were a team and the other team was the boys. That included Katsuki, Midoriya, Todoroki, Kirishima, Kaminari, Haru and Max. It was mostly decided because well you kind of baited Katsuki telling him that he was about to get his ass handed to him by a group of women. Smirking his response was to put your money where your mouth is.

Making sure the twins were settled you spilt into your groups to discuss tactics. Making a huddle it wasn't going to be a fair fight and you all knew it, so decided to take advantage of the quirks you had. "Right, Momo you make a catapult whilst we make a stock of snowballs. Whilst distracted with us throwing them Ochacho make a bunch of them float off then drop them to pummel them until they beg for mercy, at the same time I'll sonic boom a load across." Looking at the girls they were both amazed and terrified at the same time.

Across the other side, the boys were having their own team talk. "Icy hot makes a wall, Hair for brains and mad max shield us whilst acting like cannons at the same time. Haru, you thow big snowballs with your strength, high, so they dropdown. Deku and I will pummel them with speed. Got it? Oh, and if things go south, I'll go take out their leader as I know the evil mastermind behind whatever their devious plan will be my devious cupcake of a wife." He looked over to see you with a big stick that you'd got from somewhere drawing the plan in the snow whilst the others nodding along with cunning smiles on their faces.

Midnight walked into the middle looking at both groups "Right, there are no rules but not actual violence...I'm looking at you Katsuki Bakugou." That made the ash-blonde pout.

"Tch, whatever!" he groaned before glancing at you with a smug look on your face, he could tell from the look in your eyes whatever you'd planned would be a barrage of attacks. Hearing the woman calling out the lodge filled with Fairytail were looking out the large window since they could see the war lines about to happen.

"That looks like some serious snowball fight!" Levy commented as Natsu smirked about to get geared up to join it.

"Where you think you're going, idiot? You've caused enough trouble we will have our own another day." Lucy glared at her husband.

"Yes Natsu, I'm very disappointed in your behaviour." Erza scowled "Watching from a distance to see what takes place is fine and I believe the children want to watch." Looking at all the tiny face attached to the glass looking at the impending doom about to take place. Ash and Nashi excited to see their new favourite heroes fight.

"Right Ladies are you ready?" Midnight called out as you all raised your hands a war cry leaving your lips. "Men are you ready!" she added as they did a Sparta chant. Quickly moving back her whip was in the air before going down, and as soon as it touched the snow it was like a battlefield.

Screaming, yelling and orders being yelled from the two leaders of the group as people went down dramatically before getting back up and carrying on. Noticing Haru rolling a massive ball before chucking it straight for you, with your hand raised you sonic boom the ball exploding mid-air but of course, more came forward as Kyoka used her to smash the ones about to hit you.

Even though it was a brutal snowball fight the kids were loving it, like a more tame version of hero training for the little tykes involved. When the snowballs that Ochacho had been sending over started to pummel down onto the guys, Shoto and Katsuki raised their hand's fire and explosions going off destroying all the hard work the round-faced woman had put in.