✨🍋~2~🍋✨

Once everything was done the two of you decided to grab lunch at the place you first met and where you'd worked with Ash, Hayama's curry house. Upon stepping inside a waiter noticed you both straight away, and since it was a Friday lunch it wasn't busy as the man walked over.

"GroundZero, RE:Juvie good to see you again." The oldish man commented as you smiled sweetly, whilst Katsuki gave him the usual scowl he wore, but that didn't phase the man used to it. "No mini heroes running around today?" he questioned since usually, you would have your three children with you.

"Nope, a day off from parenting today." Grinning at the man who nods before seating the two of you at your table.

"I would hate to assume, but do you both want your usuals?" glancing at the both of you,  as you nodded and Katsuki head nodded ever so slightly. "Ahh perfect!" Scurrying off to grab your drinks and get your orders ready.

"Sooooo...handsome, what do you want to do today?" gazing at the red eyes who haven't moved from your face, since you sat down.

"Whatever, my baby wants to do." His lips raising slightly into a smile as the waiter places your drinks down as you thank him, before scuttling off again. 

"You sure there is nothing you want to do? Like nothing at all?" your (e/c) eyes boring into his red ones, as a roguish smile cross his lips.

"Well there is this one thing I really want to do." Instantly you get a little flustered from the excitement as you slip your shoe off, running it up the strong leg of the man in front of you.

"Oh yeh. I think I could fulfil your one wish." Biting your lip across from the man, as your foot comes into contact with his crotch, an intense glare being thrown your way.

"If you're not careful wife, I'll get you to fulfil that wish here." His rough tones and the glare in his eyes were working wonders for you, as you removed your foot in retreat. With the knowledge that he most likely would, without a second thought.

For the rest of lunch, you discussed everything and anything, the two of you so relaxed in conversation with each other. That no matter if you spent every waking hour with each other, you would never grow bored of the others company, the two of you so madly in love with each other, that you were currently the number 1 pro hero couple in all the gossip mags, whereas the other slots changed constantly between your other friends.

Once lunch was finished the two of you decided to head shopping for a bit, since you would be going away for Christmas you elected to start getting bits ready to take with you for the kids to open since you would be going on the Todoroki's private plane courtesy of Enji 'Endeavour' Todoroki. It was as a present to his son and friends, since yourself and Bakugou had spent a lot of time with the previous number 1 hero.

Eventually, the two of you pulled up to the house and began unloading the car considering you may have gone a little crazy with gifts but also with new cold-weather clothing because you would be doing a lot of outdoor activities in the snow,  and didn't want to be cold or the kids to be cold. It was a case of if you sort it now, you wouldn't need to worry about in a couple of weeks.

Putting the last thing away the two of you flopped on your bed "Man, I'm beat!" you groaned as the guys red eyes were wandering over your chest that was rising and falling, before running them along your body.

It wasn't that late, so making the decision "Bath? Me, you, naked with beer or wine?" Katsuki smirked as he walked to your ensuite to start running the large bath due to the two of you have no set plans for the evening.

"You are the most amazing husband! Shall we be civilised by popping a bottle of bubbly to celebrate us...being the most Rockstar parents?" Wiggling your eyebrows as he grins knowing full well where this evening would be heading.