🐧🥶~20~🥶🐧

Getting to the keeper it was a guy who must have been in his early twenties with a big smile on his face before he looked at who he would be dealing with for the next hour. Even though Katsuki was excited of course he had the usual scowl on his face that he wore. "Hey there, you must be the Bakugou's. I'm Tim and these are some hungry feathery friends of mine." He smiled brightly at the three excited children and you then looked dubious at Katsuki who nodded in the form of 'a hello'.

"Hi, we're super excited aren't we?" Looking at your family the kids start getting really fidgety as you plonk them on the floor.

"Well, that's good as you will be feeding them, and a couple are friendly enough, to let you have pictures with them." The guy smiled as he began to explain what you needed to do to feed the eight penguins that were all named after different heroes:

All Might, Endeavour, Hawks, Midnight, Deku, Pinky, Red Riot and Groundzero. As you can imagine as soon as you heard some of the penguins was named after a few of your friends, especially your husband it was hard to keep in a laugh as Katsuki's face twisted in anger a little. Natsumi and Aki though thought it was amazing, whereas you couldn't wait till tell the group.

However, it cheered Katsuki up when you were made aware that Deku was a female penguin. It was super cute though as Pinky and Red Riot was the only ones that were currently a couple. The guy then mentioned that Deku had been trying with their Groundzero, but the grumpy penguin named after your husband was playing hard to get.

That was it the tears started flowing and you couldn't hold it in anymore, the guy, of course, was aware of the rivalry between the two heroes but not to the extent you knew

That was it the tears started flowing and you couldn't hold it in anymore, the guy, of course, was aware of the rivalry between the two heroes but not to the extent you knew. "Alright Stupid, you've had your laugh!" he growled at you as you bit your lip. Your three kids were laughing but they didn't know why.

After the brief introduction to the penguins it was feeding time and the kids absolutely loved it, the smiles on their faces was huge and sparkling. It was also great as you didn't have to take pictures because the package came with a photographer so that they could capture the magic. Haru was big enough to do it without to much help, although you did help him a little and reminded him to not activate his quirk whilst throwing since he had super strength.

Aki and Natsumi were adorable, making cute squeaking noises whenever the penguins got close. From time to time you'd glance at your husband and catch the smile he very rarely wore when no one was looking. It was handsome and sexy as hell. As you were looking he turned his red eyes to your (e/c) ones, smiling for you and only mouthing 'I love you' making your cheeks blush before mouthing 'Love you more' back as he chuckles. 

After photos and having time with the friendliest of the penguins, All Might, Pinky, Red Riot and All Might it was time to head back to the lodge to have lunch and then it was time for fun in the snow. It was nice to spend time just the five of you as it had been pretty full-on with family and friends since arriving in Lapland. Whilst walking back the twins declared that you were to have Katsuki's curry, whilst you watched Happy Feet as per Natsumi's orders.