⭐💥~9~💥⭐

Walking to the first slide it was a rubber ring one with lots of twists and turns. Grabbing the ring in one arm, Katsuki grabbed your hand linking his fingers between yours as you began walking up the steps to ride the slide. "You should of at least said hello." you pout making his red eyes glance at you before continuing to lead you up the stairs. 

"Why? They're extras. We're here to not talk hero crap, I just want to spend time with you and our family, not do the whole public shit....hence the reason I booked this place." groaning as he heard you sigh. 

"They aren't like that but I understand." Smiling at him as you grip his hand. It was clear that he wasn't being malicious, he just wanted to have time with his friends and family without having to be 'Groundzero' for two weeks. Being a hero to him was almost everything but if he didn't have you, and your children he wouldn't push as hard as he did to save everyone he could. 

"Look, for you, if we bump into them again, I will try to say at least hello. Sound good?" the feel of his red eyes on your face as you nodded with a smile on your lips. 

"Ok, well let's have fun, Mr Groundzero!" pulling your body into his, he let go of your hand wrapping his arm around your waist. Just the feeling of his warm skin against yours was getting you all hot and bothered. Looking up at his manly chiselled square jar line, the feeling of wanting to nibble it, the feeling of his stubble against your lips. 

"Babe?" Katsuki looked down at you lost in thought, noticing your eyes looking over him as if he was a piece of meat you wanted to devour. Quickly you glanced up into his curious red eyes looking straight into your lust-filled (e/c) ones, a roguish smile instantly forming on the grumpy looking face of your husband. "Is someone feeling a little needy, Sweetcheeks!" leaning down he kissed the top of your head, whilst you nodded signalling you definitely were feeling needy. 

"Next!" the lifeguard dressed sort of like an elf called out, snapping yourself and Katsuki out of the current conversation that you were having. 

"Oops!" you giggle as Katsuki groans since he wanted to be back at the lodge taking full advantage of the current sexually frustrate state you were in. Without saying a word he placed the ring down on the slide, sitting down, before helping you sit between his your ass right up against his groin. The position really not helping the predicament that you were currently feeling. 

Holding the handles, Katsuki wrapped his legs and arms around you to make you feel secure. "Ready?!" he called before you even had a chance to say 'yes' you were screaming, going through the twist and the turns of the slide. Katsuki was howling with laughter at you before the two of you flew out the opening at the other end, going into the water with a huge splash, under the water before breaching the surface and laughing. 

"Another slide or do you want to go to relax?" Katsuki was staring at the water dripping off your body as you both exited the slide area, to see you thinking before smiling. The thing was you felt a little sick from going down the slide. 

"Let's go relax," beaming at the ash-blonde he nodded, wrapping an arm around your waist when he saw a certain pink-haired guy walking your way with some other people he grumbled. However, to his luck, the group went up the slide entrance making him sigh, as you glanced up since you hadn't noticed the friendly man you'd met a couple of times. "What's got you so relieved?" noticing the sudden tenseness change to relief in a matter of seconds. 

"Nothing babe, I'm just happy that I'm spending time with you." pulling you in front of him, he wraps his arms around your body resting his chin on your head. Glancing you beam a huge smile at the man you loved since you were just as happy to be spending the time you had together. It wasn't very often the two of you were just alone.