🥂🕺~23~💃🥂

After the incident Katsuki hardly let you lift a finger apart from letting you get ready. Sat in your room, doing your long (h/c) hair in loose curls, you pin it back with a beautiful diamante clip. Just as the ash-blonde walks into the room wearing nothing but a towel, droplets of water running over his ripped abs. 

"Well don't you look like a delicious meal," glancing at your husband he walks overlooking at you in the mirror. 

"Do we have to go? I just want to ravage you" he groans not really wanting to go, knowing that people will be drunk forgetting the fact that they shouldn't hassle the heroes on holiday. 

"We do grumpy Kat and if you're good, I'll reward you when we get home." leaning your head back, he moves forward placing a tiny kiss on your nose. 

"Fine...but I'm holding you to it woman," he smirked as he walked off dropping the towel purposefully in view of you, every bit of him on show. Looking towards him in the mirror, it had the exact reaction he wanted as you bit your bottom lip in excitement before he slipped some comfy clothes on. "Drinks?" he walked to the door as you shook your head before he vanished. 

Quickly jumping up, since you had at least five minutes alone, you grab the pregnancy test from your bag nipping into the toilet. Peeing on the tiny stick, and the 2 minutes of anticipation to see if you were correct and only to find out you were with child. 'Well...Merry Christmas!' you chuckled in your head before hiding the stick somewhere the ash blonde wouldn't find it before going back to getting ready. 

After about an hour you were all finally ready to party, and in all fairness, you would have rather stopped on the sofa with a hot chocolate snuggled up to your grumpy hedgehog. Wrapping up in fancy coats, you said goodbye to the kids and grandparents before you all got into the transport you'd arranged to save you from walking all dolled up in the cold. 

As you pulled up lights could be seen flashing and the music inside was loud, making Katsuki roll his eyes already knowing he wouldn't enjoy it. Most of the others were excited, of course, no one could tell if Todoroki was or Kyoka to be honest. However, Mina, Kirishima and Kaminari were all buzzing with excitement and in turn making Ochacho, Midoriya and Momo excited. 

Of course, you now knowing that you were definitely pregnant was dying to tell Katsuki but also wanted to surprise him on Christmas Day. It had made you so tense, that the man you were keeping it from, thought you for some reason was still pissed at him for something, when in fact you were like a mini-explosion of excitement wanting to combust and confess, but you also knew that he would love it as a Christmas Present. 

Standing and chatting to the ladies, whilst Katsuki stood talking to Kiri and Kami his eyes couldn't help wander over your body in the red silk dress you were wearing. Wanting nothing more than to completely destroy the fabric to caress your silky skin underneath. After a little bit, your and the other women decided to hit the dancefloor, and it hadn't gone unnoticed by Kaminari that you weren't drinking.