✨🏊‍♀️~8~🏊‍♂️✨

Getting the kids changed first before getting into your own bikini, all ready for the pool. You knew that the twins would be too small for the slides, so you let Katsuki know that he could go around with Haru, with you on the team terror watch. "Babe, your boobs look amazing in that," Katsuki whispered in your ear as you were walking to the pool area.

"Why thank you!" you smirk as he wasn't helping your peace of mind. "Mina, toddler pool?" Smiling at the pink woman with horns who grabs Akira kissing her husband, he goes with the others and all the older children that were big enough to go on the slides.

The grandparents had opted out the pool day and were doing some excursion or another, stating they would see you back at the lodge later. Mitsuki also advised that they would be doing a buffet-style meal for everyone at night, so that when the kids went to bed you could all have a few drinks and playing charades and stuff.

"Need anything before we leave you with Mochi and Monster?" Katsuki hugged you from behind purposefully wrapping his arms around your chest. A little silent moan escaping your lips, putting a smirk on his. "You are extremely excitable today, babe," he bit the tip of your ear, earning a side glare from you.

"I'm all good. You're bro's are waiting for their leader to commence the pool fun times!" you lean your head back grinning at the man. "Also, Mina if you want to go around on the slides with Kiri and Max. I don't mind watching Akira for a little bit." Looking at the woman who grins not wanting to pass the opportunity to have fun.

"Are you sure? I won't be long!" Hugging your front as Katsuki was still attached to your back.

"It's cool, of course, we will just be in the little play pool!" Beaming with a big smile, you head that way placing the three toddlers in water with you sat in there with them. Mina then headed off with Katsuki and Haru to catch up with the others. As your husband went to leave he glanced at your back, smiling as he watched you being splashed by all three toddlers shrieking with giggles. That's when he noticed your scars, a constant reminder of almost losing you forever crossing through his mind.

"Come on, Dad! Mum'll be fine." Haru grabbed his step-dad wrist practically dragging the man away from you, as you played with the three energetic toddlers. "How about you and mum go on a slide later? I'm sure uncle Sho or Aunty Momo will watch the twins?" Haru was seven but wise when it came to knowing how much his stepdad loved his mum.

"You know what you're right? Oi Icyhot, Ponytail can you watch the twins after we've been around once? Thay way I can drown my wife a little. She needs some time away from the terror duo!" he shouted out making the group laugh.

"Yes, no problem," Shoto commented always happy to help out, especially if it meant you relaxing.

"I'll help Uncle Sho to!" Haru added knowing that Katsuki didn't get time just with you, knowing how much Katsuki loved just spending time with his wife, but if you asked would happily spend his time as a family.

"Of course," the older man commented as Katsuki ruffled his stepson's hair knowing that he was being considerate, a trait his biological father had.

"Cheers, my main man! Now let's go." Smirking as they began going around the multiple different slides that were assorted with racing ones, drop ones, ones with rubber rings, ones with mats. You name it there was a slide like it, as well as river rapids and whilst walking around Katsuki noticed some Jacuzzis.

Meanwhile, you were sat enjoying your time with the twins and Akira, splashing along and helping them to go down the mini slides, then playing with the other activities in the little toddler pool. Since your group came straight after breakfast there was hardly anyone at the pool area, and even though it had started to get busier the toddler pool was still just you and the three mini terrors.