🎨⛄~19~⛄🎨

That night Natsumi surprised you by every time she needed the bathroom, she would come to you directly, not her daddy. Of course, she was convinced that if she came to you then your mummy superpower would make her quirk come in faster. Luckily, she was two and didn't understand timescales, so you didn't have to say an exact time just when it was time it would happen.

The next day you all went for breakfast at the restaurant and since it was the 23rd it was the big ball in the evening. However, your day was jam-packed starting with breakfast, then you were all going pottery painting, even the guys and grandparents to make a souvenir then you got home to remind you of your holiday for years to come.

Then the plan was to go back to the lodge for snowballs wars and for the tots, snowmen building. Of course, Kami kept going to his daughter "Aoi...Do you want to build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman..."

To the little girl with the blonde hair and lightning bolts response "Go Away, Daddy!" with an adorable giggle.

Then Kami would pretend to be sad, quoting "Ok Byeee..." the first four times was cute after a while though Kyoka stepped in before Mitsuki or Katsuki did. It wouldn't have been a problem, but this was from the moment they woke up, and snow activities weren't till the after.

After the outdoor snow activities, the kids would be spending time with Mitsuki, Masaru, Leon (your dad) and Nermuri. That way you could all get ready for the adult-only Christmas Ball that the holiday village was throwing. Each of you was excited and had been dressing shopping specifically for this evening.

What you didn't know was Katsuki had booked just the five of you in for a penguin feeding for a half-hour, as a surprise Christmas present just after pottery painting and before the outdoor snowball wars, you'd had planned.

In the breakfast hall, the twins were well behaved, and you hadn't noticed that Natsu and co had come in since you were too busy laughing and joking with your family friends. That's until Lucy came over to your table earning a glare from Bakugou but she didn't falter.

"Hey, I wanted to say sorry for yesterday. My husband is a pyromaniac idiot!" she looked so apologetic that you thought she was about to burst into tears. Natsu walked over hugging her to try to apologise again.

"It's cool. We're clearly both married to idiots!" you chuckle making her and her husband laugh but you got your thigh squeezed under the table.

"Thank you." she sighed relieved that you were cool with it, as she had been informed on the mini-breakdown you'd had yesterday. "I heard you were distraught about it and that..." you knew what she was about to say, so cut her off.

"Oh, you know tired and excited for all the fun activities we have planned. Didn't want my idiot husband to miss them because he is an over-aggressive Pomeranian yapping all the time." As expected, everyone burst out laughing. Apart from your now pissed off husband, who had a death-like grip, on your thigh. It was his way of him telling you when you were alone you would be punished, but the problem was you were kinda wanting it as you were horny as hell from your hormones.

With that they bid a due, stating that you had a lovely day with all your plans and that they would most likely see you later at the Christmas Ball. As they left Katsuki leaned in to kiss your ear, "I hope you brought the handcuffs." It was so husky you knew no one else, not even Kyoka would have heard it. As your eyes glanced to the side it told him you hadn't but you knew that wouldn't stop him and he had at least one tie with him. The thought alone made you squeeze your legs together for a bit of friction, however, the large still on your thigh noticed you fidget with excitement.

Katsuki's red eyes fixed to your face as his large thumb dug into your thigh in a circle, with the corner of his lips raised as your own eyes glared at him to stop since this wasn't the place. Luckily, he complied not daring to push too much after the bullshit move he'd pulled the day before.