🎊~15~🎊

As the door opened the woman with bright red hair was stood there "Ah you've come to heal Natsu. We own you our thanks." The woman seemed very serious as the three of you smiled.

"No problem at all!" you smile as you she nods.

"Very well, follow me," she starts walking as the three of you quickly take your shoes and layers off as the lodge was roasting.

"RE:JUVIE!" Ash your mini number one fan came running out making you and the women you were with laugh.

"How's it feel being more popular than your husband for once?" Mina chuckled making you flip her off secretly.

"Ash here clearly has better taste than the rest of the world!" you wink at the girls who laugh as does everyone in the living room.

"Natsu, I hope you won't mess around again to inconvenience other people!" Erza scowled at the pink-haired man who was sat with his foot up, who physically paled as did everyone else that she wasn't targeting.

"Aye, sir!" he commented as Mina and Momo glanced at you a little stunned before you walked forward the woman's gaze didn't practically terrify you as it seemed to others. After all your husband had the ultimate resting bitch face.

Saying your hellos to everyone, the little body was attached to your leg as you knelt down looking at Natsu's ankle. "Hmm!" rubbing your hand along the damage his legs were muscular but not like your husbands. "You've torn a ligament." You glance up to him as he sighs since Wendy could heal but he would still need a bandage. "Momo, my bag please.!" You smile as she hands down the bag full of your own creations.

"I'm not sure since you don't have quirks...I may just have to do it without a pad...It will take more of my energy but..." staring at the swelling everyone in the room was listening intently as you click your fingers pulling out a little bottle that was a red liquid and rubbing it into your hands, before you began massaging the ankle of the pink-haired guy. The palms of your hands began glowing white with healing before they also had a red glow to them.

Ash's eyes were wide as he watched you fix his daddy's ankle, you hadn't noticed that all the kids had huddled around watching, as did the adults since they had only seen magic in their region. "You normally I'd charge money for this!" you wink at the guy who laughed.

"Well, I owe you I guess." He chuckled as you shook your head.

"If it wasn't for you, I may not have a hand!" you laugh as you remember Aki's quirk that had kicked in and was powerful.

"No beef! So what is your actual quirk, and your husbands?" Natsu was intrigued since it was clearly fire based in some way.

"Oh well Katsuki's quirk is Explosion and mine is well, I kinda have two as I have sonic and then elemental hands I guess!" you shrug as Mina rubs your shoulders.

"Our girl is a glorified badass!" the excited pink woman laughed as Momo nodded.

"It's true, she wasn't in our class at school due to the fact that she didn't want to be a hero, but she made a promise with Bakugou that if she was ever offered to take the hero licence she would." She added as they all looked confused.

"We should totally show our girl in action!" Mina grabbed her phone looking for the sports festival slips of you.

"Noo!" you groan as Ash looks up at you and everyone looks at you with massive puppy dog eyes. "Fine...let them see the one were won against you!" wiggling your eyebrows at the girl who pretended to cry.

"Okie Dokie....there is Midoriya, Todoroki, Bakugou where are you the only one I can find is the one against Bakubro?" she commented making you roll your eyes at her. "Come on...you know you still loved him then...even if you had recently broken up...their tale is a tragic one of heartbreak and pain!" Mina was being dramatic.