Chapter 52

Hi. You made it to the end. So I recommend enjoying this last chapter of Blossoms on fire. TheLucy13

********************************************************************************

Days go on and go on. I learned more about history. I was Maria. I was her niece. Now I understand how things are.

All the years I lived in darkness not know what is happening around me. But even if it is past I found out that it is worthy to know it. I am so glad to this past I went through.  I would not change a thing. I am happy, I am loved. And I love him too.

That is making me happy.

I am glad that everything happened how it happened because now I am here. I am with Noor. And I am expecting a baby with him. Our next generation.

Now I am sitting on the chair reading a book about our history. Even if I know a little I did not stop felt the feeling I want to know more. I want to explore.

Sometimes I study along with Noor. He is stroking my hair. It feels so good.

All these seven months I enjoyed all the love he gave me. I let him make love to me. And I did not regret. The first was something very painful but the first attempt you starting something new it does not have to be the best. It can be the worst is just the first time. And next times are going to come. I just found out that I have to try.

Suddenly I heard someone knocking on my doors.

'You may enter.' I say.

The guard came and says: 'Your Highness wants your presence.'

I nod and he opens the door for me. I was going through the corridors which were decorated with flowers. We were living in the new royal palace in Micao. My husband is now king of both kingdoms, Rouka and Micao. But he governs from Micao's palace.

I was led by a soldier to the main hall where is Noor most of his time.

'Your Majesty, your wife.' he declares and then he bows and leaves.

'Good morning, Leanora.' Noor tells'me.

'All good to you too.' I respond.

'How are you doing?' he asks. And he comes closer. His hands are touching my belly. And he is smoothly rubbing it and then he places a big kiss on top of it.

'WE are alright.' I say.

' That is good. That my treasure is safe and sound.' he says with the smile.

He always makes me smile shine with his words. 

He hugs me and kisses my head.

'I love you, Leanora.' He says.

'I love you so much, Noor. you showed me what is life, you showed me what I had not seen before. You open my eyes from the dreaming. I am so grateful to you. I do not wish more. I just want to stay with you. And love you as much as I can.' I say.

He kisses my lips. It is a very long moment. And both of us are enjoying it. I love this sweet side of him. Then he stops so he can look at me in the eyes which are shining by tears bright.

He moved me to tears. His love. His love for me.

'You are apart of my heart and soul. I would never let you go. That is my biggest nightmare.' he tells me.

'Mine too. But with you, I am not dreaming anymore.' I say.

Then we start to sing: 

With you, there is no fall

You are my part

of the heart and soul

there was a cruel start

for both of us

but we made it here

together.

And now

we love each other.

Let's be together.

Love, we were made for 

loving each other.

I love your voice 

calling me home

I love your smile

it shines me inside

I love your heart

it is not hard

to keep going

because you are the one

I do not want to leave

You are the one

I want to be 

with.

The leaves are falling

but we are not

Even if we fall

we will fall

together.

In love again.

In love again.

In love again.

*************************

Two months rushed on and the day when I was giving the birth to our baby came. It was a girl.

'So what her name would be?' Noor asks.

'Choose. I know you will choose the best.' I say.

'It will be Mariele' he says.

'Mariele?' I ask.

He laughs a bit and then explains: 'Mari for Maria and Ele for Eleanora. For the two women which are so important for me. And for my kingdom.'

He moved me to the tears again.

'And the other reason. Mari is for the past, Ele is for the present. And Mariele is the thing which remains. The future. Our future. Sweet future, I think.' he ends. 

'Noor. You... I love you.' I say and I kissed him. When I stop, he did not respond with words but he kissed me and takes the tears away.

'I thanked so much to stars. But I cannot thank them enough.' he starts.

'Stars?' I ask again.

'Stars of destiny.' he explains again.

I hug him and lay my head on his shoulder.

'Let' s rule with Mariele well. and bring our kingdom to the stars, the highest we can.' he says.

I nod.

The life with Mariele got happier and happier. It was our happiness and we tried to raise her well. But I was almost all the times alone with her. Noor had a lot of work so we could not be all of us together. But because of it, we had more unforgettable memories when we were together because every time was very special and extraordinary.

In the castle, I found many friends and people to talk to. So I was not so alone but still, I felt lonely.

Every day I am writing a diary about what happened that day. For the next generations who would search for the past. To let them know the easier way. 

With every word, I am writing history. With every demand, Noor is creating history and present to be more than it could be. And Mariele is the one who is holding our future in her hands tightly.

I hope that the next generations never lost the hope of life as I did once. Because hope is the truly biggest ally you can have. And do not believe it makes you lost so many awesome moments...

So let's hope that the future would bring us something good.

END OF BLOSSOMS ON FIRE!