Chapter 45

EDITED

'I will.....' he starts a sentence and wants to leave.

'Noor, please. 'I say and I jump on him and try to stop him.

I embraced him with my arms.

He just stands.

'Lea, do not stop me. I will very hardly forgive them. Maybe never.' he says.

I start to cry.

He hugs me.

'Lea, what did you think?' he asks.

'I thought that 'will' meant I will leave.' I answer.

'You are my precious angel.' he says and then he kisses my lips. He deepens the kiss. His hands are searching through my hair.

'I do not intend to do it.' he says.

'You are only one with whom I feel alright.' he continues.

'Maybe others left you, but I never leave you by my legs. 'he says.

'By legs?' I ask.

'Nobody knows when death will approach him. Death can force me to leave you and in times where I will help when I leave I will do it.' he says.

'But in the second reason, I will always return if death does not touch me before I get to you.' he says.

I fell into his hug very deep.

'Thank you. Noor.' I say.

Knock Knock

The door fell open.

His father comes in.

'Good morning. I will leave.' I say.

I did one step.

'Do not.' his father says.

'Son.'he calls Noor.

'Yes, father.'he says.

His father comes to me and touches my hand. Then he kisses it. I look into his eyes.

'She is shy.' says the elderly man.

' I am only standing but I can easily fall.

His father kisses my cheek. Then he gives his hand into a place where is my heart and then he nods with his head. It is very strange.

'Leonora, he is blessing us.' says Noor.

I look into his eyes. But before I can turn my head to him he had already stood next to me.

He embraces me.

He leans in and whispers:'My father likes you a lot from your first meeting.'

I start shivering straight away.

Noor caresses my head.

'You are sweet.' says Noor.

His voice, Noor's father voice. It sounds like the one who saved me before they...

'Thank you.' I thank him.

Both of them look at me like they did not understand why I thank them.

'Thank you for saving me. I know that I am weak. And I should not be Noor's wife. This is not the first mess I got into. I am sorry. I am sorry. I should start to train and learn how to protect myself when Noor is not near me. I ...' I say.

'I am glad that you are my son's wife. I am glad that he won the battle. He needed someone like you.' his father says.

'He could not find any better. 'he says.