Chapter 10

Enjoy : ). 

TheLucy13

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDITED

I am still lying on the bed not knowing what to do. Sian left to train but I am just lying and looking at the ceiling above me. Completely white.

After a while, my eyes start to close and then I fell asleep.

Suddenly I open my eyes but I am not in my room but the sky standing on the clouds.

Is this real? Or I am just hallucinating?

I tweak my skin and I do not feel any pain. So I am in dreamworld...

I start going forward but I cannot do it properly. My legs stuck in clouds. I start to panic because I thought that I will fall but then I heard: ' Do not be scared. You don' t fall. I am here.'

I look around but I did not see anyone.

'I am here.' says the voice.

I just trying to see her but I cannot see anything. When I am the least ready someone touches my shoulder. I jump and I am out of the clouds in the sky flowing through the air there.

I am flying. I am flying... I start to panic again. Someone catches my hand and pulls me towards him.

'What? Who?' I ask.

'Maria.' she says.

Maria... that name I heard it before.

'I heard it but I still do not know who you are. ' I say.

'Your ascendant.' she replies.

'Ohh.' I say.

'I am sorry, Leonora.' she says suddenly.

'What are you sorry for? I think that I do not know you so we could not interact and you cannot do something wrong to me. So.. I do not understand anything these times!' I say.

'I did not have to interact with you,  my great-granddaughter.' she said.

'But then how?' I ask.

'I did something in the past which affects you in present. It is very simple.' she says.

Maria. Who said it before I met her?

I am thinking.

Dad? No. Mum? No. My siblings. No. Noor. Wait... actually yes.

'Maria.' Prince said. 

And then he said some weird poem. How it was?

'Marriage without a bride for a groom to take,

the past let this thing happen to our people

the present gives us a chance to our bond remake

let our future be so sweet like syrup of maple.' she says suddenly.

These words said Noor when were going to Rouka from Micao!

'Leonora, remember. There are times when you have to choose. And in these times concentrate very much so you choose the right way. I regret that I did it because it affected you and I take my trouble on your shoulders. ' she says.

'This trouble of yours as you said did not affect me so much as others which I got from Mr FATE. So you do not have anything to be sorry to me for.' I say.

'This is my great-granddaughter.' she says happily.

'But what fate?' she asks.

'My father and my siblings were not the kindest...' I say.

'I like a mother but I lost her first from them all.' I continue.

'And third I do not want to be born as a princess.' I end.

'Fate sets us barricades to jump over and to everyone gave at least one. Fate decides your whole person. You cannot choose the time when you will be born, you cannot choose the family you are born into and you cannot choose the place. Sometimes you cannot change how you act. The stubborn one will be always the stubborn one. But no matter what fate packed you in your life. You should do anything to live every second of your days. I always try to find something good in everything. ' she says.

'That is true. But I cannot be a princess. I am so weak. I cannot rule. I...' I say.

'Princess is the one who is going to marry and usually she becomes the queen who rules besides the king. No more about who should be a princess.' she says.

'Yes, she could be kind and caring for her people, she could be wise. But do not you think that these characteristics are not only for princesses but for good person?' she asks.

'Maybe...' I say.

'You still do not believe. But once you will see and you will understand. Just keep living.' she says.

'I think that you will be a great princess.' she says and then she disappears. And everything with her too. I am in bed.

Maria is my great- grandmother. But it is from the father's side or mother's? 
I think that it is from mother' s side. But what would it mean that Maria is my mother's grandmother?

How old is that sin of Maria? How many generations got away from it? Why do you choose me, fate?

I am thinking for a while but then I hear from the outside...

'Noor, what are you doing here!' yells Sian at him.

'I am going to look at your training.' he says.

'I do not want you here, so get out.' says Sian.

'You are getting angrier. It is because of Leonora?' Noor asks.

'I like her. I want to win her. But she tells me that she is thinking about choosing you with me. I do not have a chance win over you!' Sian explains.

'So you wanted me to ask to let you win...' Noor asks.

'Kind of. But then I said that is better to train.' Sian answers.

'Even if you ask me I will not say yes.' Noor says.

'Why? You do not love her but I do!' yells Sian.

Does he love me? Or is he just saying because of Noor?

Sian...

'Yes, it is obvious that you love her, my little brother.' he says.

'Do not call me little. Noor!' Says Sian upset.

'But if I win her I can bet anything that I can be loving her more than you actually do.' Noor says.

'Noor, she will be happy only with me. And if you will be chosen I will just defeat you!' says Sian.

'So train. And we will see who will win Maria.' Noor says.

'It is Leonora.' says Sian and I heard how swords hit each other.

I get scared so I get up slowly a little bit in pain but I get up and I am going slowly to the window.

I look at them.

'Draw a sword. BATTLE. ' says Sian.

End of chapter 10

Sian or Noor.

Who would you choose?

Happy day!

TheLucy13