Chapter 11

☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆ Kaito's Pov☆*: .。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Kaito was waiting for the two to arrive. They weren't late and so they arrived precisely at 2 pm. As they walked out of the car, both males giving him a smile, which he returned.

"Good to see you two."

The Osakan gave him a grin, but there was as well seen some worries flashing through his eyes.

"Agreed, good to know that you managed to make him agree to this."

Hattori let out a sigh and looked as appreciated as the other adult right next to him.

"I agree. Thank ya."

He gave the other a soft smile now.

"We should head inside. Oh and he did write, and it did go well. But he has still nightmares. You should  change the dosage of the drug."

That made the father of Shinichi have a grim look on his face, and the other male looked solemn at this.

"How bad?"

A grimace made its way over him, as he thought about the flashback Shinichi had as well the nightmares the latter man got.

"Since the two days, he got here, one flashback yesterday and that just because someone mentioned the black org. Then three times nightmares. He can't even sleep alone. I found out when he took a nap."

That made Yusaku let out a sigh, and the best friend got thin lips.

"Alright, good to know."

He let out a sigh, and then all three walked inside. As they entered the room, he saw Shinichi in the arms of Hakuba.

Kaito was feeling a twinge of jealousy again towards the blond. It was moronic, and he knew this but he couldn't help it. But as he looked more closely he realized that Shinichi was a bit too pale and as well from the posture something wasn't right. He realized why Saguru was hugging his favorite critic. The blond looked at him and had a raised eyebrow at this and he could see the amusement. Two other pairs of eyes were on him, and both Hattori and Kudo-san looked surprised yet amused.

( ✧Д✧) OMG!!

"Hello, Shinichi."

He jumped slightly as hearing his name. His head turned to the side to see his best friend, his father and his crush standing there.

"Yo Kudo."

He gave a small nod and feeling the nervousness grow. It wasn't helping that he hadn't seen his father often.

"H-hello..."

His voice was soft as he looked down for a moment to Watson.

"I a-am going t-to get my b-book."

The dog jumped off, and the brit letting go of the hug. He walked out of the room, with Kaito following after him. As he entered the door got closed behind him, and he tilted his head in confusion. Something about the posture was off all in all Kaito was right now strange.

"A-are you al-alright?"

He walked up taking the book, hugging it and waiting for Kaito to talk.

"Yeah, I am alright."

Shinichi squinted his eyes as his gut told him that the other was right now hiding something from him. It seemed, that he still was deep down a detective.

"D-don't bullshit me r-right now. I can tell something is on your mind. So w-what's up?"

Both Kaito and himself were surprised at him. Not just that he said this, but that he managed to say it with less stuttering then usual.