•.•.•^Chapter Eight^•.•.•

Trigger Warning!! (Rape) ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Drink my blood."

The raven's eyes widened at the suggestion. Was Eren serious? I mean Levi could just drink a certain amount to quench his thirst but if his vampire instincts took over...he could kill Eren.

"No. I'm not drinking your blood."

The raven jerked his hand away and got up, quickly making his way to the door only to be stopped again.

"Levi. I trust you and I know you won't kill me. I mean there's no way you could possibly drink all of my blood."

The raven haired vampire stared down at the ground in thought. Eren does have a point...

"A-Are you sure?" He glanced up at the brunette with slight hope that the boy will change his mind. But his hope faded when the young boy nodded in response. With a sigh the raven placed his hands on the boy's shoulders and guided him to the bed, laying him down gently and sitting on top of him.

The two of them gazed into each other's eyes, each wondering what the other was thinking at that very moment. Eren could tell Levi felt uneasy about this and slightly nodded with a smile making the raven a little more comfortable. The vampire brought his mouth to the boy's neck and intertwined their fingers before his fangs bit into the soft skin. Eren winced in pain slightly and the raven squeezed his hand as he began to drink the brunette's blood.

Eren's blood was so sweet as it hit the raven's taste buds. It made the raven want to drink every last drop, but he knew he had to control himself otherwise he would end up drinking the boy completely dry.

When Levi was done quenching his thirst his fangs left the boys neck and changed back to their smaller form, his eyes going back to their original color. He placed a gentle kiss where he had bitten the boy and looked into the brunette's ocean eyes, "You ok?" Eren nodded slightly before closing his eyes and falling asleep, the raven smiled down at his brat and then made sure the boy was warm before leaving the room.

When he walked out, he saw all his guards standing there with smiles and smirks "What?" The raven asked with a glare.

"Did you make a mess out of the boy yet?"

"Oh Levi I hope you weren't to rough with him!"

"Yeah, you have to be gentle, I'm pretty sure he's a virgin."

"Correction. Was a virgin."

They all burst out laughing and Levi clenched his fists "All of you shut your damn mouths. Nothing is funny. I didn't do that with him, yet.  And he's very much still a virgin."

All of them stopped laughing and sent the raven haired vampire a look. Erwin chuckled a bit and patted Levi on the back "I'm sure we won't have to wait long before you take our young innocent Eren on a wild ride." The raven just glared at him and they all walked away, leaving Eren alone in the room while he slept.

•.•.•.•

Whispers? Footsteps? Shuffling?

The brunette kept his eyes closed as he listened to his surroundings, he was pretty sure he was still laying in his bed in the guest room. The boy knew Levi wasn't there, because he couldn't feel his body heat or his body in general. The space next to him was completely empty, when he heard the noises stop he sighed in relief and tried to drift back to sleep but that ended quickly when he felt a hand brush his bangs out of his face and it definitely wasn't Levi's hand.

"Damn. He really is beautiful." Eren began shaking at the familiar voice. Nile...he was sure of it. Nile was in his room and he was alone, the boy opened his eyes to make direct eye contact with the Demon King.

"Ah. You're awake...don't even try screaming for help. These rooms are sound proof, and the door's locked so no use in running."

Eren quickly sat up and moved as far away as he could, the demon just smirked and the brunette suddenly felt his body go numb. His eyes widened and Nile walked around the bed towards him. He couldn't move! His body wasn't responding!

Before he knew it, the Demon King was right in front of him, he grabbed Eren's shoulders and laid him down on the bed, his hands going dangerously close towards his pajama shorts he slipped on earlier. "Ever since I first saw you, I've been dying to make a mess out of you." The brunette's eyes began to water, his body was numb but he could still feel Nile's hands on his body. It was disgusting. He wanted to throw up right then and there.

It didn't take long for the black haired man to slide off his pants and boxers, pulling out his growing erection. Eren's eyes widened and he closed his eyes, tears streaming down his face. He was scared, he didn't want this. Levi! He was hoping, praying that Levi would come and save him.

"AH!" The boy screamed out in pain as the demon went in dry. He started pounding into him, nothing but painful screams and skin slapping against skin filled the room.

"STOP! STOP IT! IT HURTS!"

"Shut up." The demon put his hand over the boy's mouth as his pace began to speed up.

•.•.•.•

Something was off, the Raven felt strange as he sat outside with his friends/guards. They were enjoying the fresh air, talking and going down memory lane. But there was this strange feeling in his stomach and then he realized it. Eren. He left him alone in the room...

"Alright. Let's head back inside."

"Ok...wait, why? What's wrong?"

"I have a bad feeling. We left Eren alone in the room and I want to go check on him."

Petra, Erwin, Oluo and Eld exchanged looks and then followed Levi as he quickly rushed back inside the castle.

Eren! I'm coming!