•.•.•^Chapter Twenty-One^•.•.•

"Ah! L-Levi wait!"

The brunette let out a small moan as the raven lifted his shirt and kissed his soft tan skin. They were in the carriage heading back to the castle. Jean was sitting in the front with Eld.

"I told you not to let people touch you. Your mine. You belong to me. No one else. I swear if I ever see anyone else to-"

Levi paused and his eyes widened as tears began to fall from Eren's eyes. "I'm sorry...I-I tried to walk away but he...he grabbed me and I didn't know what else to do...I didn't want to fight cause I was scared I would transform and accidentally kill him...I'm so sorry Levi..."

The raven sighed and pulled the crying brunette into his arms and began to rub his back softly, "Don't apologize. I'm sorry. I've been a little hard on you. But I just get so jealous when I see you talking or smiling at someone else. I hate it when someone touches you even if they don't mean it in a threatening way. Even if it's just your friend or someone I trust. I hate it! If I could, I would lock you up and keep you all to myself!"

The crying seised and it became silent, until a chuckle came from the brunette's mouth leaving the raven confused,

"Why the hell are you laughing brat?"

"You're such a baby Levi..." The boy faced the vampire and rubbed their noses together, "No matter what, I'll always remain by your side. I promise you I'm not going anywhere. Where you go, I'll follow and never hesitate to run after you."

Levi smirked and placed a gentle kiss on the brunette's head as the carriage came to a stop and a knock on the door followed soon after.

"What is it?"

The door opened revealing Eld with a worried look, "Um your majesty...the left wheel on the front of the carriage is damaged, we must've hit a rock on the road. Jean said he can fix it but it might take some time. We may have to build camp."

The two lovers glanced at each other and Levi sighed, "Alright then, as long as the kid can fix it then we should be fine. I want you to go contact Erwin and tell him we'll be there by tomorrow, just take one of the horses."

"But your majesty, I can't just le-"

"We'll be fine Eld, just go. If we're not back by morning, you have permission to come back."

The blond nodded knowing not to go against the orders he's been given.

•.•.•.•

"See ya soon Eld!"

The brunette waved with a big smile as the blond rode away on a horse. The raven smirked at how happy the boy was, just because they were going to be camping. Jean was staring at the wheel with focus and concentration, trying to figure out how to fix the damn thing.

"Eren! Get over here and help your friend! Put yourself to use!"

The young boy sighed, stomping over to the horse looking man and raven.

"But Jean said he could fix it! Why do I need to help him?"

Levi flicked the boy in the forehead and pulled him into his arms, "Fine then. Why don't I fuck you instead? You can lean against a tree so you'll be comfortable or I can lay you in some grass."

Eren's face turned bright red as the raven smirked at him seductively and licked his lips slightly.

"Uh I hate to be a cock blocker and all but I don't think I can fix this wheel. And we don't have a spare one so we might just have to walk...we should be able to get there by morning if we walk at a steady pace."

The couple looked over at Jean and then back at each other, the raven sighed and stood there in thought before looking at Jean again, "Jean Next time you say you can fix it, make sure you can actually fix it!"

The horse looked down at his feet and sighed, "At the moment...I was confident that I could fix it...but once I got a better look I realized I couldn't..."

"Stupid horseface..." Eren mumbled under his breath causing Jean to glare at him. The raven noticed and sighed, "The last thing we need right now is you two fighting. Cut it out so we can think of something..."

"Levi! It's kind of obvious what you should've done from the start!"

"And what's that Eren?"

"Oh I don't know! Maybe tell Eld to tell Erwin to send out another carriage to come get us!"

"I would've, if Jean didn't say he could fix it!"

"Everyone knows not to listen to what Jean says!"

Jean glanced up at the two at the mention of his name "Oh! Don't go pinning the blame on me! We should be blaming Eld for bad driving!"

The raven glared at the horse, "I'll have you know Eld is the best driver in my castle!"

The brunette crossed his arms and pouted, "Then blame the fucking rock. It should've moved when it saw us coming."

Both Levi and Jean looked at the brunette and silence took over all three of them.

"Eren rocks ca-"

The young boy glared at the raven, "Shut up. I was just trying to end the stupid argument."

The gray haired horse held in a laugh and the raven did as well.

•.•.•.•

"Leviiiiiiii! Are we there yet?"

"No Eren."

"How do you know?"

"Because we can still see the carriage."

"..."

"My legs hurt."

"Then sit down."

"But you'll leave me."

"Then man up."

The brunette glared at Jean, sticking his tongue out to signal him to stay out of their business. The horse just flicked him off, resulting in the two of them sending mean gestures to one another, stopping every time Levi glanced at them.

After awhile, dark clouds formed in the sky.

"Um Levi?"

"Eren just shut up. We'll be there soon..."

"No, it looks like it's about to start raining."

The three of them stopped walking and gazed up at the sky, seconds later, rain came pouring down on top of them, drenching their clothes.

"Shit. Damn."

A/N: I don't know why but I was laughing while writing this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! Love you all! ❤️