O14

•°•☆ 𝙺𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞 ☆•°•

"It really did start raining!" Mitsuri seemed to be amazed. "I didn't know Iguro-kun could forecast the weather."

I shaked my head and smiled at her, "You're silly."

The rain brought a cool breeze along with a soothing sound. Everything about the rain is relaxing.

It always brings calmness within me.The gentle tapping of raindrops on the roof could be heard. Good thing we don't have leaks, otherwise we'd be struggling in this situation.

"Do you think they'll be fine?" Mitsuri turned to look at me while she sat on the floor. "Especially Tokito-kun? He's still young."

"They wouldn't be carrying out a misson that dangerous if they aren't strong enough, you know?" I assured her. "They're Pillars, they can handle themselves."

Tokito Muichiro, an air-head individual. But due to his strength, he quickly rose to the highest rank. It wasn't more that 2 months before he became the Mist Pillar.

"You're right." She sighed and sipped on the tea Aoi have served us when we entered earlier. "I can already imagine him fighting!"

Mitsuri clasped both of her hands together as she fancies over Muichiro, "Such a fine boy!"

It was getting colder and colder as minutes pass by.

"It's getting colder." I commented while looking at the courtyard. Mitsuri held her hand out to catch some of the raindrops.

"True, true." She agreed. "Wait."

Her eyes widened as she look at the sky.

"What is it?"

"Tomioka doesn't have his haori with him!"

I almost choked on the tea that I was drinking. That sentence caught me off guard.

Out of all things to talk about, why would you bring up a topic like his haori?

Mitsuri began to look worried. "S-Shinobu! Are you alright?" She tapped my back as I cough.

"Nandemonai." I assured her and smiled, "Why worry about him? He can handle himself."

I furrowed my eyebrows and scoffed.

"Eh?" She pouted, "But, you're right! Anyways, Tomioka-san looks super cool without his haori!"

I suddenly felt something I never felt before. It was as if I can feel irritation from what Mitsuri said.

She could worry about Obanai instead.

I heaved a deep breath.

That's unusual.

"The way his uniform fitted him perfectly- ah! I never knew he has a nice built." She cupped her cheeks while smiling. "He's so cool!"

Wait. Could he really handle the rain?

I don't know what I am feeling. All I know is that my eyes were already glaring at Mitsuri. I also felt the side of my lips twitching.

What is wrong with me?

My body moved on its own. "Excuse me." I excused myself and sprinted away from her.

What is happening with me?

Maybe it's because I dislike people who are disliked by people?

Hmm... I don't think that's it.

I sighed and was about to head to the training hall when I encountered Genya at the hallways, looking down. He had Kanao follow behind him, but they weren't conversing with each other.

"Kocho-sama." Both of them bowed.

"Where are you both going?" I asked while eyeing both of them.

"We'll be training under Sanemi-dono's watch." Kanao formally stated.

I was happy that both of them wanted to train more and more each they.

They also mentioned that they wanted to participate on the Final Selection.

I remembered when I and my sister first got Kanao. She was an little girl who couldn't decide for herself.

Now, she was determined to train.

Kanao was smiling while Genya... He wasn't really in the mood.

I could see the expression on Genya's eyes. He was afraid. He was afraid to hear foul words from his brother again.

"Geny-"

"We'll be going, Kocho-sama." He said, before I could even give him assurance.

I let out a sigh before nodding at both of them.

I was supposed to head to my bedroom, but then I realized that I could be of help.

I turned around and sprinted to the training hall, passing by Genya and Kanao who didn't seen to mind my presence.

As I enter the hall, I saw Aoi and Sanemi preparing for the training.

"Yo, Kocho!" Sanemi greeted as soon as he saw me. "What brings you here?"

I roamed my eyes around the hall.

There was a mini-table with cups on it. There were also wooden swords displayed on the side. All of those other things to be used in order to enhance speed of one's body.

They were really prepared for the training.

Later, I heard footsteps from behind me.

I turned around to see both of them, quite surprised to see me standing in front of Sanemi.

"Let's start." Sanemi said as soon as they took a step inside the hall.

"Wait." I held my hand up.

"Nani, Kocho?"

"I'll train them, as well." I said as I shifted my gaze back at the two who seemed excited to have me train them, epecially Genya.