O2O

•°•☆ 𝙺𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞 ☆•°•

"Don't make me repeat it." I threatened.

He held up a white haori with a butterfly wing pattern and examined it.

"Tomioka!" I shouted.

He didn't seem to budge. He wasn't listening at all. Instead of paying attention to me, he started walking to the other side of the fish pond. He was still holding my haori when I felt something off.

What now?

He was looking on the ground, trying to find something. While walking, he kept on tapping his foot. He tapped on the ground lightly using his foot. He seems to be examining the ground beside the fish pond. What is he trying to find?

I squinted my eyes and still stood 2 meters away from him. I was observing his movements.

Mud?

As soon as I thought of the possibilities, I instantly reacted and spoke up.

"Hold on, Tomioka. You're not thinking what I'm thinking, right?" I forced a smile at him despite the irritation and nervousness I'm feeling. He wouldn't try to pull that off, I'm sure.

He looked at me with that cold expression he was wearing ever since the incident about his mismatched haori happened.

I crossed my fingers, hoping that he wouldn't do something untolerable.

"Could I have it back?" I asked and smiled at him, "I'd really appreciate it of you retu-"

He yawned.

I was silenced. He called me by my first name again, but there was something else that I was supposed to be worried about. Far more important things.

I looked at the ground beside him, where my haori was lying on. It was starting to get filthy because of the mud that was starting to stick to it.

I blinked my eyes several times to make sure that my mind wasn't playing with my eyes. I glanced at him and then glanced down at my haori.

"Woah! Please don't tell me you did that on purpose." I exclaimed.

"Then I won't." He shrugged before picking up my muddy haori and dumping it in the pail with his.

"What is wrong with you?" I scoffed, but he didn't seem to care about my question and countered me with one.

"What do you feel about your disrespected haori?" He slowly walked to me while maintaining the emotionless face.

"What?" I glared at him, "Shall I be happy?"

"Now you know how I feel. You don't know how much I value my haori."

"I was already going to apologize." I told him as I kept on glaring at him. I don't think I could maintain a smiling face now.

He just stood there, with his hand on his head. I'm sure he's starting to get dizzy again. Talk about the Pillar who stubbornly walked out of bed. Maybe I should just shove the whole medicine bottle in his mouth.