a/n (u don't have to read tho)

hi!

congratulations! you've reached the end! how's the journey??

uhm i just wanted to thank all of you for supporting this book and giving me the motivation i needed to publish updates.

i understand if u hate me 'cause the first few chapters were too short & the last half were long ones oml i'm sorry. i really just wasn't expecting that this would blow up.

at first i wasn't serious about this story. i just wanted to compile tons of giyushino fanarts and memes i saw in the internet. (if u're familiar of some of the scenes, that's probably from the fanarts/memes i drooled over ksksk) i mean credits to the real and rightful owners of those.

some were, of course, a product of my imagination. some lines (mostly the sweet lines) were mine so i hope nobody steals it 'cause PLAGIARISM IS A BIG NO NO!

i'm really glad a lot of people actually liked this story and even left comments. comments are a big thing to me ngl.

i always read the comments after publishing a chapter. and so far, comments from the EPILOGUE made me laugh and cry at the same time.

i think i deserve the bEST SCAMMER OF THE YEAR AWARD, donchu think??? 🤪

i didn't expect my way of writing would be effective nd make some of u tear up tho wixbjahxhs

lmao. anyways, y'all are giving me too much affection and i really really appreciate that. i guess i'm lucky to have been noticed by you, guys <\3

without readers, i am nothing. i actually though of unpublishing this whole book 'cause of the hate but- YOLO I ALSO WANT TO SEE HOW IT ENDS AKXBJSJDWJ

might sound crazy but i also thought someone was gonna die in this story.

but then i realized i didn't have the capability to kill a character plus every character in KNY deserved to have a happy and peaceful ending.

yesterday (nov 1) was actually the 1st anniversary of this book uhhh i didn't get to celebrate it with you 'cause of the electricity interruption :((

anyways,

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO SERENE!!

+ THIS AUTHOR LOVES ALL OF YOU. IF THERE'S ANYONE WHO BECAME INSPIRED AND STARTED WRITING BECAUSE OF SERENE, MY DMS ARE OPEN, FEEL FREE TO CHAT ME!

that's really all! 

um i think i wrote a lot already oml AHHAAHAH i hope i made your night/day! again, thank you for supporting me nd this book!