OO4

•°•☆ 𝙺𝚘𝚌𝚑𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚋𝚞 ☆•°•

"Good Night." I told Mitsuri even if she couldn't hear me. She already fell asleep after dinner. I tucked her in bed, like a child, and went out of the bedroom.

Pillars can really get childish.

I sighed. The other pillars were probably sleeping in the treatment area already.

Uzui, Shinazugawa, and Iguro stayed in the first treatment area while the rest at the other.

Meanwhile, there's me left behind to do the dishes.

I sighed before going out the estate and gazing up, admiring how bright the moon was. It made me smile automatically.

I jumped up to the roof.

"My, my. I didn't expect you to be here." I tilted my head at the guy with a mismatched haori.

He stood there and just looked at me.

"Isn't the moon lovely?" I can't help but admire the moon.

"Tomioka-san." I poked him.

This time, he threw a look at me. "What is it?"

"Oh? You spoke?" I gaped at him. "You should speak more." I added.

"I don't like talking to people." He said and gazed up at the moon. We were both out standing on the roof, being hit by the cool breeze.

It was about 10 in the evening.

"We should get along." I suggested and looked at him holding my index finger up. "It's bothering me... having a fellow pillar all alone." My voice showed pity but I was actually teasing him.

"Tomioka-san." I called out. "Let's talk more some other time. I remembered that I have dishes to wash." I laughed sheepishly and jumped down.

To my surprise, Tomioka also jumped down and walked towards the kitchen.

"What's the problem, Tomioka-san?" I asked while walking beside him.

"Nothing." He replied shortly. "I'll help."

That sentence nearly got me stop at my tracks. "What?" I blinked several times at him.

"Let's go. It's getting late." Then he proceeded to the sink.

Tomioka's going to help me?