Awkward tour

Amber walked one step behind Aqua,she couldn't believe what she did in the house.She never felt that warm sensation rush through her body her heart pounding,"Amber,"Aqua turned he looked at her he had sea blue eyes but with flecks of green through the blue she never noticed that before,"sorry what where you saying?"
"I was saying this is the dinning place,"there where 10 rows of logs side by side but with smaller logs on the side around 12."but these are outside,do we have to eat outside?"Aqua turned on his heal,"This actually shows respect to the elements and nymphs so unless you don't want to be respectful you should leave," he had a neutral expression on his face Amber noticed that he had a small scar on his right cheek,"Sorry I didn't know I don't know anything about the elements,"
"You could of said that before" "at the start of everything there where 3 elements : water,earth and fire.Those where the mains however those elements had parents of course light and dark,they had servants the nymphs that's why you'll see faeries and woodland creatures around camp."
Ambers eyes widened her father had never told her about elements to be sure he didn't tell her anything.Amber looked at the ground and saw a a tiny creature that looked like a bat but with pink wings,"that's a shrinkling half bat and faerie"Amber looked up and Aqua looked at her something in his eyes felt distant far away someone coughed behind her,"are you gonna introduce me Aqua"
"And me" Amber broke her gaze of Aqua and turned around,she saw a tall boy and tiny girl.The boy was wearing a plane grey shirt with blue jeans,his blonde hair was a mess it looked like he wasn't bothered to brush it.On the other hand,the girl was small and neat.She was wearing a brown shirt with sparkles and a black frilly skirt,she had 2 braids dangling from her head her hair was a dark brown which turned light at the ends.Her eyes where shinning but not with tears but anger."You must be Amber"the tall boy stepped forward he gave her a smile she did back,"My names Will by the way,"he said.Amber could feel the small girls cold stare burn through her,"my names Gaia"the tiny girl whispered.Aqua told Amber how Will was a Wind element And Gaia was an Earth element,"I can show you my skills any time,"Will said whilst winking.Amber blushed a large thunder bolt was heard from above."its dinner time"