Pitch black

The group stopped at the side of the cave where a little ledge was near the cave,Amber slowly stepped of the raft stepping on the ledge.She looked through the cave and saw that it was pitch black,everyone stepped of the raft and where on the ledge.Will was tying one of the vines onto a rock sticking out of the ledge,he let the rope dangle by itself.Amber lit her hands with fire by a quick flick of the wrist,she put her hand through the cave and watched as the cave filled with light.

Aqua stood near Amber watching as she filled the room with light,the room was filled with bones and dead creatures,"Let's go in,"Aqua slowly stepped into the cave,stepping over the bones.He heard the others behind him stepping together,Aqua made his way to the middle of the cave.He stopped causing everyone behind him to bash into him,He stared at the cracked walls.They where covered in webs and dust,he motioned for Amber to lead her hand towards the wall.He stared anxiously at the walls,red drawings and demon letters where scattered all over the walls.He held his breath as he looked at the bloody prints on the wall,"What are these,"Gaia asked,"There demon letters,the darkness language.Darkness must use this to bring the shadows here,"A chill crawled down Aquas back,"Let's go guys we have to move,"

They made their way through the cave,the air was thick and heavy making Gaia feel groggy and uneven.The cave smelt like moss and coal all at once,they ended at the end of a cave leaving two pathways either sides.Rosy stepped forward staring at both sides looking carefully,"It's pitch black,we'll have to split up,"Gaia's pulse quickened,she watched as everyone arranged themselves in groups,"Gaia you'll stay with Will and Rosy,Amber and Aqua you're on your own."