Caves

Amber punched one of the birds which where flying towards her,she felt Aqua beside her throwing punches at the birds.They conjoined their powers together to create one massive storm of fire punches and water punches,Ambers breathing turned heavy and she could barely keep herself on her feet.She felt the ship move forward causing Aqua to push himself onto her,she fell on the ground with Aqua on top of her.His hands where on her arms covering her completely,noticing what he done he quickly scurried back onto his feet leaving Amber on the floor.She looked at the sky noticing that the birds where only tiny dots in the distance.

Gaia noticed Aqua fall on Amber and looked away,she didn't want to go down that road again.The news about Amber and Aqua made her devastated but she knew it was for the best,she was sitting behind Will who was concentrated on controlling the winds.The raft was steady and was heading over the mountains towards the horizon,Gaia's hair flew over her face and going everywhere she impatiently tied it back with no time to do a nice hairstyle.Gaia looked over at the mountain at the horizon,there was fog hovering over the tall mountain which made it hard to look out properly,the sun rays flew out of the mountain to other directions.Gaia saw that there where small holes on the huge rock which must of been caves,she stared at it in awe and fascination.They where close to the mountains,the fog started to blur Gaia's vision,she squinted her eyes trying to look further through the fog,"Guys we are here."

Will slowed his pace on the winds and made swift motions with his arms,it was hard to control the winds as the mountains had wedges which made the winds go bumpy and unstable.The raft went through the fog,which was thick and heavy,and was able to stay steady through the fog.Will stared at the mountain,there where large holes through the rock which must of been caves,there where almost 5 caves going threw the mountain.Most of them where roughly the same shape but one of them was large and stood out from the others,Gaia asked Amber to look at her rock and read what it says,'the cave with the most havoc will be the one'Will raised his eyebrow in confusion,he listened and heard very faint noises coming from the large cave,"Maybe it's that one,"he nodded his head towards the largest cave,everyone looked at the cave in unison,"That's the one."