Tale girls

Rosy touched the marble walls whilst she walked,Will was by her side and so was Gaia,"When will it end!"Will huffed,they had been walking for around 30 minutes and they still hadn't found the end of the tunnel yet.Rosy webbed her hand around the element rock which was throbbing underneath her touch,they had spiralled through the tunnel weaving in and out when they found a dead end with a door.Ivy was running around the blue door,Gaia touched the ivy cautiously,"This is magic,not elements,"she quickly stepped away,Rosy stared at the ivy.Her nymph senses kicked in,she knew that the ivy wasn't element magic it was dark magic.

Amber skipped down the tunnel in front of Aqua,her energy was still high and she was so close to finding her mother,"Amber stop,"she stopped skipping and turned back,Aqua was standing still and looking at the ceiling,"Listen,"Amber obeyed his orders and listened,she could hear a faint rusting sound like metal scraping on metal.She pointed her hands up wards towards the ceiling,dust was falling onto the ground like something big was moving above them.Amber sighed slowly,there always had to be a problem,"We have to be fast keep moving,"

Gaia pushed the door with her foot,she stepped back expecting something horrible in front of her.A large gust of salty wind blew onto Gaia's face,a large puddle of clear water was in front of them.The room was filled with pillars which where around the puddle,4 torches was in front of the puddle.Blue,red,brown and white flames where lighting the room,the elements.Gaia stepped forward on to the dusty floor,"what is this?"Will asked he was behind Gaia following her to the torches,"I don't know,"Gaia replied,she looked at the puddle more closely noticing 4 girls lying inside the water.They where all laughing and splashing water,they looked happy Gaia thought something she hadn't felt in a while.There legs where replaced by long tales which where flapping around in the water one of them with long black hair turned and smiled,"Come join us,"Gaia felt happy all of a sudden,all the shame and regret which was bubbling up inside her was lifted of her shoulders.She watched as Will and Rosy started to take their shoes of,Gaia did the same.She started walking up towards the puddle,the girls started to beckon them with their fingers.Gaia entered the water followed by Will and Rosy,the warm water hit Gaia's arms and legs.She smiled in pleasure,the girls stopped laughing and turned to them.They started to turn,their long bright tales turned into large black tales with flaky scales.Their olive skin turned into wrinkly,pale skin,their hair turned into grey wisps on top of their head.All of them started to squel,in agony.Gaia's arms and legs started to burn like sharp daggers where poking her,she looked down to notice the water was slowly rising and turning into a dark liquid.Her skin turned wrinkly like the other girls,she screamed but her mouth was filled with the liquid.