Darkness

She was running her Amber hair moving with the wind.She didn't know where she was going but she knew she had to run she ended up in a cave quite a large cave she heard screams and bangs.Amber looked around she saw that the stone walls where ingraved with symbols,"AHHHHHHH!"Amber heard a large shriek.She jumped with shock,Amber slowly moved forward deeper into the hallow cave she could see something moving in the shadows.The shadow was holding something large in their hands like a hammer,they slowly hovered over to a cage which inside held a glowing figure with her hands tied up,"let me go darkness!" The glowing figure shook the handle bars,"Ahh come on is that the way to talk to your father?"
Father?Amber hid beside a large pillar that went along creating a circle the cage was in the middle and the dark figure was walking around it,"Windy,please stop struggling you'll never get out,"The dark figure gave what seemed like a cold laugh,Amber was shocked this was one of those dreams.Her mum was trapped in a cage she had to do something,The dark figure hovered out of the room,perfect timing.Amber quickly walked over to the cage,"mum!"Amber grabbed the cage poles,"shhh,we don't want darkness to come back!"
"But why did he call you his father,"Windy looked at the ground,"he's my father,your grandfather,"Amber took a step back,"so your one of the mains?"
"Yes I am.You don't know half of the story darling,"Windy took grab of her daughters hands,windy had known this day would of come,her daughter reminded her of how she used to be,"Amber,the main ones aren't meant to have children but I went against the law.The council made an agreement that the children of the mains where to powerful,""But I couldn't help myself the elements can go down to earth and have children with mundanes,so that's what I did,even though I'm immortal my power will die one day and that's where you come along.""You can defeat darkness with your powers."Windy looked up her eyes where a bright gold she was staring at Amber,"I believe you can."

Amber could breath she looked up her arms where sore and her throat was burning,she gagged desperately,"don't worry your not dead,"Amber looked to her side,sitting down on a hospital chair was Aqua he was flipping something small and sharp in his thin fingers,Amber tried to sit up but a sharp pain dashed through her back,Amber gulped for air,"you fainted and we brought you hear",Amber eyed the room there where large red doors at the front,the room had pale green walls with no windows,there where other hospital beds lining the walls,the first thing that hit her was a sharp stench of stale blood."where am I?"
"This is the element hospital,when your sick someone will bring you hear,we gave you some fire brew."
Amber looked over at Aqua who was wearing something different then the last time she saw him,"how many days"Amber asked quickly,"what?"Aqua turned his head to look at Amber,"how many days have I been here."
"Oh 2 days."Amber stared at Aqua,"we don't have much time,"Amber couldn't read Aquas face,"what do you mean?"
"I know how to stop the war."