Training

Aqua gasped.He was drowning in a thick black liquid,he didn't know what,he tried to breath but more of the thick bitter liquid went inside his mouth he tossed an turned but he just kept on drowning,his eye lids turned heavy they started to close...
Aqua opened his eyes.Everyone from the water house was starring at him,"what's wrong with you Aqua,"Marine one of the new girls asked Aqua she had long blonde hair except there where some blue highlights.Aqua looked at his bed the covers where all twisted together in knots,one of his legs where dangling out of his bed,he quickly sat up and pushed his her back which was a moss of black fur stuck on his head,"oh I'm alright I just-had a bad dream,"everyone started to get back to what they where doing Aqua walked into the bathroom,took a quick shower and got dressed.It was his first day of training Amber he acted like he didn't care but of course he did,he couldn't stop thinking about her.He went out of the house and went to the training grounds,he saw Amber sitting on the one of the benches but there was someone next to her "Ariel".Ariel was one of the metal elements,everyone loved Ariel he had one of those charming smiles that would remind you of your child hood memories,he had grey piercing eyes and dark brown hair he was laughing and staring at Amber.Amber left her hair lose which was moving with the wind she was wearing black shorts and a red plane shirt she was also laughing with Ariel.Aqua marched over to the bench,"We have so much in common Amb-"Ariel stopped smiling and looked over at Aqua,"oh hi Aqua have you met Amber,we have so much in common!"Amber turned her body around and quickly stood up she was blushing Aqua always noticed When Amber blushed that was something he liked about her,"oh,hi Aqua we should start training,"Aqua turned and looked at Ariel who already stood up and started walking up to Aqua,"I'll get her eventually,"Ariel gave Aqua a crooked smile and walked out of the training grounds.

"How I'm I suppose to do that!"Aqua was climbing one of the poles in the middle of the Arena,"don't worry you'll get it eventually,"Aqua laughed and climbed down,Amber had her bottom lip stuck out and was whimpering,"that doesn't work with me,"
"Fine,"Amber gave an exasperated breath and headed towards the pole,she slowly put her hands on the pole and started climbing she was only a few feet of the ground before she fell,"humph no fair!"Aqua walked to Amber and held his hand out.He could feel her hot hand burn his fingers,"Ouch!"Aqua stepped back,his hand was burning and was black,"what just happened?"Amber clumsily scurried onto her feet,"We can't touch each other I mean since we're opposites and all,"Aquas head went blank he couldn't stand the idea of not being close to Amber but of course he didn't tell her."how are we suppose to train?"Amber had a worried look on her face,"don't worrrryyy we'll get there"damn what was wrong with him he never stuttered in front of a girl before.Aqua saw Amber with a necklace on her neck it was red and had flames on it he never noticed it before,"where did you get that from"Aqua went up to Amber and touched her necklace softly he could feel her warmth underneath his fingers,he noticed Amber hesitate before finally explaining how it was her mothers.Amber looked out onto the woods on her right side just by the arena,"have ever met your mother?"Amber continued to stare at her right,"No.but I know her names windy blaze."Amber stood still she didn't move but her eyes fluttered to the back of her head,"Amber,AMBER!"Aqua shook Amber,he didn't know what was happening everything seemed like a blur to him he clumsily picked her up,her warmth was burning his hands he could feel his sweat start to build up on his forehead his vision started to blur but he could only think of one thing "Amber"