The masterpiece

Will stared at Gaia,"What do you mean winds,"Gaia looked up and looked back at the nymphs,"You have Wind powers right,well maybe we could use that,"Will stared at Gaia with disbelief,he never thought that she could make up plans like that she changed since they started the quest,"Can we only use Wills powers why don't we try combining all of our powers together to create something huge,"Amber emphasises by using her hands,Will stared at the group disbelief crossed his face,everyone there had so much potential and power maybe they could defeat Darkness.

The group returned to the van,Aqua taking the lead.They had decided that they would drive up north of New York then combine there powers to get to Canada,everyone got into the van then rosy started driving.The silence was deafening,Aqua looked over at Amber she was staring at the glowing stone her mother gave her.He carefully took hold of her warm hands,she looked up her hazel eyes where wide and beaming Aqua stared with disbelief he had never seen someone so beatifull,"Amber.."
"Aqua.."They stared at each other looking at each other's eyes,Rosy looked at the van mirror,"Guys!wake up we're here!"Aqua and Amber parted their gaze,Aqua noticed That Amber had turned into a dark crimson.The group started to move out of the van they where standing in a cliff with a river flowing underneath them,mountains where up ahead in the horizon,"so how are we gonna get through,"Gaia said anxiously,"We have to combine our powers I guess,"muttered Will,everyone stared at the water a head Aqua said out loud,"maybe we should start slow everyone throw your powers into the middle Gaia you start,"Gaia gave an anxious glance at Aqua then closed her eyes,huge vines and twigs erupted from her hands balancing over the river creating a platform of vines and twigs over the river,Aqua told her to focus.Aqua was next,he flew his arms out wards causing a gush of water to explode out of his hands,he created a large shield covering the raft,Aqua breathed with concentration sweat dripped from his forehead.Amber closed her eyes and threw her arms towards the shield large flames escaping from her hands she moved her arms creating a spiral over the the shield which Aqua created.Will looked at the creation they made together he closed his eyes,winds from north,south,west and east hoovered them selfs to the masterpiece they created the winds made the platform hover and move over the river,everyone released their arms from the creation and breathed heavily except Will.

Rosy gawked at the masterpiece that danced in front of her eyes,some how they where able to create a raft out of fire,plants and water.Rosy hesitated,"Am I suppose to do something?"Everyone turned and looked at her with confused expressions,"You are,your suppose to make the elements stronger,"Amber said slowly,Rosy looked at the raft one more time and closed her eyes.