Discoveries

Aqua stared at Gaia and Amber talking,he hid behind a shelf,he couldn't quite hear all of they're conversation but he could hear Gaia talking about him 'he never talked to me' is one of the things he heard he never thought Gaia cared that much about what he did.Aqua heard a large bang from outside,he turns and sees a tall thorn wall and a puff of smoke surrounding it,"Gaia,Amber come here!"The two girls run to the shop window and stare at the Kiosk forming outside,Aqua can feel Amber tense beside him,"is that Will?"Aqua looks back at the window and sees Will jump over the wall and run to the van,"Something's wrong,"

Rosy stares at the smoke that spirals around the thorn wall,she unbuckles her seat belt and runs out of the van to the wall.She sees Will jump over the wall and land on a crouch,"What happened!"She notices that Will has a dagger in his hand but not his usual wind dagger,"Ariel-spy!"Will gasped for air,"We need to get back in the van and then tell me what happened,"Rosy grabs Will by the arm and drags him to the van,She quickly opens the door and sees Amber,Aqua and Gaia running to the van,"What happened!"Amber asked worriedly,everyone turns to look at Will,"what it's not my fault!"he explains how Ariel was standing behind the wall and disappeared when Will asked why he was there,"do you think he was spying?"Amber asked,for a new girl she's pretty smart Rosy thought.Aqua scratches his head deep in thought,"that actually might be one of the reasons,Darkness could of asked him to spy on us,"
"What about the monster I thought nothing was suppose to go through the shield,"Amber stated she look enchanting with the moonlight reflecting of her Amber curls,"the only way for the shield to be brought down is if the light orb is stolen,"Rosy answered,everyone in the van looked miserable almost tired,"Ariel must of stolen the orb so darkness could of brought the monster inside,"Gaia said slowly,she was staring at Aqua,she looked almost hopefully like she lost something but she found it again,"Well we better move because I don't think that's the only spy that will be hunting for us."