2

It was 2 days later, both of the boys haven't said anything of what happen that night in the tent but it was killing Tyler. The same thing happen again but Josh was speaking in Latin in his sleep and then in the morning Josh begged to go home.

Both boys were now in the Tyler's house, Tyler sat up and scrolling through movies to find as Josh laid down and had his head in Tyler's lap as he felt Tyler's fingers play in his hair.

"I don't wanna watch a movie" Tyler spoke softly, like he been wanting to say it but didn't know how to.

"That's fine. Any show?"

"No. I don't wanna watch anything" He spoke and stopped playing with his hair which disappointed Josh a bit. "Well then.. what do-"

"What happen those two nights?"

"Tyler please-"

"No, Josh. You were speaking in another language!"

"No. I wasn't. I think maybe you were dreaming"

"You are so difficult!" He snapped and pushed Josh off him and stood up, Josh was taken back by that action. "You worry me so much! You had some nightmares before during our sleepovers but now.. now this is just something else! Do you not trust me?"

"No..! Tyler please. You won't understand"

"You're right. I don't understand. Don't understand why you won't tell me. You keep screaming my name in your sleep! What's going on?! Why won't-"

"SHUT UP..!"  Josh yelled, he jumps from the couch and going to put his shoes on "Josh?.."

He then got his sweatshirt and grabbed his phone and keys "Josh please I'm sorry!" He hates begging, feeling weak. Tyler grabbed his wrist which made him his in pain, Tyler let go but shut the door before he left.

"Tyler" He warns, Tyler stared at him "roll up your sleeve.."

"Tyler"

"Joshua"

"I'm not- hey! Stop!" Tyler grabbed onto him, tugging up his sweatshirt and then his long sleeve from his shirt and let out a gasp. A fucking pentagon was craved into his wrist, looked fresh as well.

"What the fuck?!" Tyler snaps, Josh looked down "look at me! What the fuck?!"

"I can't explain. I'm sorry" He said quietly as he reached for the door.

"No! You aren't leaving! Josh fucking please!" He didn't understand him, he didn't know why he wanted to run from him so quickly. He always came to Tyler for everything and now.. now he won't say shit. It hurt him and Tyler was scared. Scared of what to come next.

🍃🌧🍃

"And that was your first fight?"

"Yeah.." He said uneasy, looking away from him as the man sighed but Tyler continued "we never really fought..it was always playful.. but that day when he screamed at me to shut up.. when.. when.." His throat burned, he held back so many tears "when I saw that carved into his skin. I knew.. I knew something was going on. I knew that it was just all gonna get worse. So I needed to know what was going on.."

"And how did you do that?"

"After he left.. I waited until dark.. I went to his house."

🍃🌧🍃

"Josh!" He threw another rock at his house, and then another and then another until a bedroom window was opened.

"I have work tomorrow, Tyler!" He yelled and then shivers from the cold "it's freezing! Go home!"

"Not until I know that you're safe!"

"Tyler..! " He grunted, going to put his slippers on as he walked down the stairs and opened his front door.

Tyler ran over to the door, Josh pulled him into a hug "it's fucking cold out.. where's your jacket?"

"Well.."

"Tyler.." He lets out a sigh and lets him in "need anything to drink? Hungry?" But Tyler just shook his head no to all of them and sat down on the sofa.

"Why are you here so late at night?" He spoke softly and that's when Tyler broke down "I don't want you to wake up and still be mad at me" Josh's face soften way more and he rushed over to him and held him tightly as he shushed him "I'm not mad.. I'm sorry.. okay? I'm sorry. I have so much going on and you.."

"Wouldn't understand" Tyler finishes for him with a sniffle "just please? Please?"

"And you.."

Tyler got out his pinky "I pinky promise" Josh have a weak smile and wrapped his pinky around Tyler and then they both kissed their pinky's and then josh went closer to him to cuddle as he whispers out
"I have a deal with the devil and I didn't give him what he wants and I won't give him what he wants and now he's after the only thing I love now"

Tyler didn't say anything so Josh continues "you." Tyler felt his cheeks go hot as he laid his head on Josh's shoulder.

"Why would you?.."

"Because I knew about dark magic and I needed help and god wasn't giving me answers. I had to do something."

"And what did you need help with?.."

"Remember.. remember how my mother died?.."

Tyler nods slowly

"Well. She died twice"